the entire directory
only in Alternative/Homeopathy
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Homeopathy
Clinics and Practitioners
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
- A Homeopathic portal providing many links, articles, services, forums and information.
A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica
- Alphabetized online index. A Classic Homeopathic Guide- By John Henry Clarke, M.D. Presented by Médi-T. Preface written by Dr. Clarke on July 4, 1900.
- Introduction to homeopathy, remedies shop, and online homeopathic remedy finder which suggests homeopathic remedies based on the symptoms entered.
Boenninghausen Shareware Repertory
- Thomas Schäfer, physician, uses the homeopathic method of treatment in the way of the classical homeopathy with single-remedy-use. Also available is his developed software: Shareware Repertory of the v. Boenninghausen Handbooks from 1846 and 1897 and Patient and Office Management Software.
Dr Andrew Lockie - Homeopathic Services
- Coauthored the Complete guide to Homeopathy and self help.
- Honorary Homeopathic Physician to the President of India. An internationally known medical doctor from India. He travels the world lecturing on homeopathy and treating difficult cases.
- Provides information on diseases, conditions, and management, with FAQ and research articles.
Hahnemann Centre for Heilkunst
- Focused on the study of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann's medical system (Heilkunst). Includes articles, listing of events, resources and an online version of the Heilkunst Journal.
Hahnemann's Advanced Methods by David Little
- This educational site features articles by David Little for serious students and practitioners. Emphasis on the classical homeopathy of Samuel Hahnemann as perfected in the 6th Organon, including liquid dosing, LM potencies and case management.
- Experimental aspects and application to life theory presented to allow a better understanding of how the homoeopathic medicines act, therefore allowing an improvement in the treatment.
HomeoInfo - Classical Homeopathy
- A non-commercial educational site and reference to all aspects of classical homeopathy. Extensive information.
- Dr. R. Gnanasambandam provides information on homeopathy. Includes articles, disease entities, chat and video conferencing and search capabilities.
Homeopathic Doctor Consultation Online
- Homeopathic medicine remedies, online consultation as well as Homeopathy Education in International College of Alternative Medicine. Canada
- A non commercial homeopathic portal for students, practitioners and common public with articles, cases, book reviews, and ezines.
Homeopathic Medicine for Animals and Humans: Best Links
- Provides websites and databases for medical and veterinary professionals in human and animal medicine.
- Information about homeopathy: homeopathic medicines, homeopathic physician training, conventions, research on homeopathy, veterinary homeopathy. Financial data of the Boiron homeopathic laboratory.
Homeopathy and Vaccination
- Dr. Tinus Smits' research on a new long-term homeopathic treatment called 'Inspiring Homeopathy'. His research includes a way to cure serious side effects of vaccinations by homeopathy.
Homeopathy from WHN
- Articles, historical timeline, remedy exercises, and software support.
Homeopathy in Perspective - Anthony Campbell
- Contains book reviews, skeptical articles and electronic books, and facts about cycling in Greece. There are also details about my acupuncture courses for health professionals.
- Portal for practitioners, students and patients, with forums, courses, articles, an e-zine, and products for sale.
- The personal site of a homeopathic historian. Find detailed info about the Organon, notes and observations, a homoeopathic archives and about Great Auk Publishing.
Life Force Molecules Pvt Ltd.
- FAQs, information, articles, publications, training, treatment plans, and software.
- Offers information about classical homeopathic medicine, the pioneers, founders and masters of homeopathy, information on diseases, and case management. Also offers a free online consultation.
- A portal on homoeopathic education and research developed by post graduate homeopaths. Includes articles on the Repertory, proving, Materia Medica, Organon, clinical tips, seminar information and studies.
The Potentiation Problem
- A description and analysis written by Sune Nordwall of some basic aspects of the problem from an anthroposophical perspective.
The Ultimate Guide to Homeopathy
- Articles on homeopathy for lay persons and quizzes, cases, opinion of senior homeopaths on important issues for students and practitioners.
World of Homeopathy
- In-depth information on classical homeopathy, its education, home remedies, case studies, and research. Also explains the Materia Medica and Repertory and how they work. Created by Dr. Nirupama Desai/ Sagare, MD (Hom).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:47:29 AM EST -