become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materia_Medica/Echinacea
Health: Animal: Alternative Medicine: Herbs: Echinacea
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Asteraceae: Echinacea
Agriculture Knowledge Centre
- Echinacea's growing and harvesting information.
BBC - Does echinacea prevent colds?
- Article focused on whether or not this herb reduces the risk of contracting a cold.
Clemson Extension HGIC
- Echinacea's culture, issues, and species.
Diagnose Me - Echinacea
- Herb's overview and why is it recommended.
Herbazest - Echinacea
- Presents an overview of the plant's compounds, forms of consumption, and growing option alongside an in-depth guide of its medicinal properties.
Herbwisdom.com - Echinacea
- Benefits, notes, and side effects.
Mayo Clinic: Echinacea
- Offers comprehensive information including evidence, dosing, and selected references.
MSKCC - Echinacea
- Includes information on uses, constituents, and warnings. References Included.
NCCIH - Echinacea
- Displays a short introduction along with possible side effects. Key references available.
NewCROP - Genus Echinacea
- Provides a summary of the genus by species and concluding remarks.
NRCS - Echinacea
- Presents an interactive map indicating where the herb grows in the US. Related links available.
University of Maryland Medical Center
- Provides an overview of the plant alongside its available forms and how to take it. Includes precautions and supporting research.
University of Wisconsin - Echinacea purpurea
- Thorough section covering the herb's classification, habitat, and interactions.
- Species, history, and side effects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 2:31:21 UTC -