become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Chiropractic: Organizations: United States
Academy of Forensic and Industrial Chiropractic Consultants
- A chiropractic specialty organization dedicated to improving the delivery of chiropractic forensic services to the public, the healthcare industry, government agencies, third-party payers and the legal profession. (Torrance, CA)
Active Release Techniques
- Information about the methodology, training seminars, and the ART treatment industry.
American Chiropractic Association
- A professional organization representing Doctors of Chiropractic. Headquartered in Arlington, VA.
American Chiropractic Association of New Jersey
- Professional organization that provides news and events regarding the state's Chiropractors.
American Chiropractic College of Radiology
- An educational and informative site for the chiropractic and health care communities. Based in Lombard, IL.
American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- Information about board members, testing process, certification, registration, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
American College of Chiropractic Consultants
- Professional association for chiropractors and education. Based in Illinois, USA.
Arkansas Chiropractic Association
- Information about upcoming seminars for continuing education hours, medicare updates, and listing of Arkansas chiropractic doctors.
Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Founded in 1917, it is a fully inclusive professional association of Doctors of Chiropractic for the state of Colorado.
Delaware Chiropractic Society
- A non-profit professional organization serving the chiropractic profession in Delaware.
Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- The mission of the board is 'to protect the public and to serve our member boards by promoting excellence in chiropractic regulation'. (Greeley, CO)
Florida Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractor directory, calendar of events, convention, classifieds, and chiropractic publications.
Florida Chiropractic Society
- Patient/consumer information, local chapters, continuing education, memberships.
Georgia Council of Chiropractic
- Membership directory, event calendar, consumer information.
Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- The Association was founded in 1953 to represent and further the aims of Idaho chiropractors.
Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Information and resources for the professional and consumer. (Springfield, IL)
Int'l Federation of Straight Chiropractors and Organizations
- An organization representing straight chiropractors and straight chiropractic affiliate organizations. Now trying to go International
International Chiropractors Association
- It is the oldest national chiropractic organization in the world, established in 1926 by B.J. Palmer. Information about the organization, member services, legislative affairs and chiropractic quick facts.
Maine Chiropractic Association
- Providing information for doctors and prospective patients as well as functioning as a data exchange location for Chiropractors.
Maryland Chiropractic Association
- Professional association that serves the profession and the public. Provides a directory of physicians, member services, and back injury FAQs.
Massachusetts Chiropractic Society
- A non-profit organization representing the chiropractic profession in the state. (Methuen, Massachusetts)
Michigan Chiropractic Society
- A non-profit professional organization serving the chiropractic profession in Michigan.
Mississippi Chiropractic Association
- State professional association. Lists consumer information, colleges, seminars, resources and lists of Mississippi chiropractors by name and/or location.
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- (NBCE) develops, administers and scores examinations for chiropractic licensure and by practitioners.
National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Information, resources, and articles for patients and professionals.
New Hampshire Straight Chiropractic Society
- Membership directory.
New York State Chiropractic Association
- Providing members, the chiropractic profession, and the public with latest information related to chiropractic including news, calendar of events and membership information.
Niagara Chiropractic Society
- A component society of the Ontario Chiropractic Association. Includes listing of resources for patients and members.
North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Information for chiropractors and patients in North Carolina.
Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- A non-profit professional organization serving the chiropractic profession in Ohio.
Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Formed to protect the interests of its licensed Doctor of Chiropractic members.
Sacro Occipital Technique Organization-USA
- Promotes the awareness, understanding and utilization of the Sacro Occipital Technique method of chiropractic. Includes membership details, events, a newsletter and a directory.
Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- Promotes the chiropractic profession in the state of Tennessee.
Texas Chiropractic Association
- A non-profit professional organization serving the chiropractic profession in Texas.
Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Details about the organization, joining, events, chiropractic information, new practitioners and links.
Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Offers resources for both chiropractors and para-professionals including news, events and information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:28:17 AM EST -