become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chiropractic/Organizations
Health: Organizations: Alternative
This category in other languages:
Association of Chiropractic Colleges
- Provides worldwide leadership in chiropractic education, research and service.
Chiropractic Association of Ireland
- Chiropractic information, contact and job information in Ireland.
Chiropractic Association of South Africa
- The website offers research information, chiropractic dictionary, history and a discussion forum.
Chiropractic Diplomatic Corps
- A non-government information and patient advocate organization interested in the ethical development of services throughout the world. Includes a registry, forum, tips, links and contact details.
Institute For Chiropractic Ethics
- Organization to promote ethical conduct in the chiropractic profession.
Institute of Evidence-Based Chiropractic
- Evidence-based chiropractic training, practice management, consulting, workshops, and coaching.
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- An organization dedicated to training, education and research in chiropractic peditrics.
Japanese Association of Chiropractors
- Represents national chiropractic profession and the member of the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) since 1999.
World Chiropractic Alliance
- An international organization promoting drug-free, subluxation-based chiropractic. Information and news for D.C.s, consumers, other practitioners. (Chandler, AZ)
World Federation of Chiropractic
- Represents its voting member associations and the chiropractic profession in the international community.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 9:24:05 UTC -