become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chiropractic/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Chiropractic: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association of Chiropractic Colleges
- Provides worldwide leadership in chiropractic education, research and service.
Chiropractic Association of Ireland
- Chiropractic information, contact and job information in Ireland.
Chiropractic Association of South Africa
- The website offers research information, chiropractic dictionary, history and a discussion forum.
Chiropractic Diplomatic Corps
- A non-government information and patient advocate organization interested in the ethical development of services throughout the world. Includes a registry, forum, tips, links and contact details.
The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Featuring an online journal, and activism information, as well as sections on journals, abstracts and case studies.
Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS)
- The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic is the World Agency representing all Nat'l Chiropractic Assoc.'s interests to World Sports Organizations.
Institute For Chiropractic Ethics
- Organization to promote ethical conduct in the chiropractic profession.
International Academy of Olympic Chiropractic Officers
- An international, non-profit honorary society for those Doctors of Chiropractic around the globe, who have served the Olympic Movement as Official Team Doctors.
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- An organization dedicated to training, education and research in chiropractic peditrics.
International Chiropractors Association
- It is the oldest national chiropractic organization in the world, established in 1926 by B.J. Palmer. Information about the organization, member services, legislative affairs and chiropractic quick facts.
National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Information, resources, and articles for patients and professionals.
ProChiropractic Europe (PCE)
- International union of patients. Features the organization's overview, goals and news. Includes translations in multiple languages. Based in Denmark.
World Chiropractic Alliance
- An international organization promoting drug-free, subluxation-based chiropractic. Information and news for D.C.s, consumers, other practitioners. (Chandler, AZ)
World Federation of Chiropractic
- The voting members of the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) are nat'l ass'ns of chiropractors in over 60 nations. The WFC uniquely represents them, and the chiropractic profession at the World level, especially with the World Health Org. (Hq: Toronto, ON, Canada)
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 8:17:57 PM EST -