become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aromatherapy/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Aromatherapy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- A not-for-profit organization that hosts meetings and educational events for its members. Provides links, and information about membership, events, and education.
Aromatherapy Registration Council
- Information on the National Examination in Aromatherapy, available through the ARC. Includes frequently asked questions, how to apply, what's new and contact information.
Aromatic Plant Project
- An organization supporting the growth and distillation of essential oil plants in the US. Provides a description of member benefits, a calendar of events, articles and news, and a bookstore.
Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists
- International organization that offers standards for certification, safety, and professional conduct for its members. Provides information about membership, education, policies, events, and insurance.
International Federation of Aromatherapists
- Worldwide organization located in London, offering workshops, articles, and a magazine. Provides information about activities, membership, news, and training.
International Fragrance Association
- Guidelines for safe usage of fragrant chemicals and essential oils in perfumes and skincare.
The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- A non-profit educational organization devoted to aromatherapy in the United States. Provides information on essential oils for health and healing purposes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2012 at 3:45:01 UTC -