become an editor
the entire directory
only in Qigong/Associations
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Bodywork: Associations
Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Alternative
Sports: Martial Arts: Kung Fu: Internal
Canadian Chinese Health Qigong Organization
- Dedicated to fostering a healthy lifestyle for older adults in the Greater Toronto Area. Provide health Qigong classes taught by certified trainers, and education through lectures, demonstrations, and articles.
Health Qigong Federation UK
- Non-profit organisation dedicated to introducing and promoting health Qigong, ancient Chinese art of personal healthcare, to the public for improving the general health.
International Institute for the Research of Traditional Science and Culture
- Non-profit organization brings practitioners and teachers from China to the rest of the world. Based in Tehachapi, California.
The International Qigong Foundation for Social Oncology
- Seminars on the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine and qigong (chi kung) as complementary treatment for cancer and other chronic illnesses. Eureka, Montana.
International Society of Life Information Science (ISLIS)
- Japanese organization studies parapsychology, qigong science, alternative medicine, traditional Oriental medicine. Publishes Journal of International Society of Life Information Science. Multilingual site.
National Qigong (Chi Kung) Association * USA
- Promotes advancement of Qigong and Asian body-energy principles and practice in U.S. and abroad. Annual conference, newsletter, online member list.
Qigong Alliance International
- Non-profit organization and global Qigong community dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people by providing information and education on the benefits of Qigong and other subtle-energy modalities.
Qigong Association of America
- Established by Yanling and Dean Johnson to bring Chinese Soaring Crane Qigong and other types of qigong to America. Teacher registry and articles.
- Not-for-profit organization established in 1983 dedicated to promoting Qigong through research and education. Promotes medical Qigong practices, research and clinical studies. Computerized qigong database, qigong seminars. Menlo Park, California.
World Institute for Self Healing (WISH)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the education, research, development and application of human self-healing and mental power, health recovery medicine and mind-body medicine. Started by medical qigong master Binhui He. Office in Middlesex, New Jersey.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2013 at 12:12:38 UTC -