become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine/Organizations
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Organizations
Health: Alternative: Massage Therapy and Bodywork: Associations
Health: Organizations: Alternative
This category in other languages:
Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine National Coalition
- AOMNC was formed to support the passage of Federal Acupuncture Bill and to advocate for the elimination of discriminatory reimbursement practices.
Acupuncture Association of Colorado
- AAC is a licensed acupuncturist organization providing practitioner listings, regulations, legislation, and general information on acupuncture in Colorado.
The Acupuncture Society
- TAS is a professional body of acupuncture practitioners promoting the development of Chinese acupuncture, herbal medicine and diagnosis as an effective medical practice. United Kingdom.
American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- AAMA is a physician organization promoting the integration of acupuncture with Western medical training.
American Chinese Medicine Association (ACMA)
- Professional organization for Doctors of Chinese medicine, acupuncturists, herbalists, and other practitioners of Chinese medicine.
Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association, Ltd.
- AACMA is a national professional association of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine practitioners. West End, Queensland, Australia.
British Acupuncture Council
- BAcC represents acupuncturists trained in traditional acupuncture in the United Kingdom. Based in London.
British Medical Acupuncture Society
- BMAS is an organization of medical practitioners who use acupuncture in hospital or general practice. Includes dentists and vets. Links to training courses for doctors and acupuncture practitioners. Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom.
California State Oriental Medical Association
- CSOMA is a community of practitioners and all who are interested in using Oriental medicine to maintain health.
Canadian Academy of Chinese Traditional Health Sciences
- CACTHS is a Canadian national association of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practitioners. Multilingual site.
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada
- CMAAC was Established to unite practitioners and to lobby the government for regulation of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Office in London, Ontario, Canada.
Council of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Associations
- CAOMA is a coalition of professional organizations which develops and advocates for standards of excellence in the education and practice of oriental medicine in the United States.
European Federation for Oriental Medicine
- EUFOM is a professional organization for oriental medicine practitioners in Europe.
Florida State Oriental Medical Association
- FSOMA is a Florida organization promoting acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and providing continuing education and other benefits to its members.
International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques
- ICMART is a non-profit international organization of national associations of medical doctors practising acupuncture and related techniques. Brussels, Belgium.
Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAAOM)
- Organized to promote the safe practice of acupuncture and Oriental medicine within the State of Maine and expand public awareness and understanding of the profession. Lists providers in the state of Maine.
Michigan Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- MAAOM provides a directory of practitioners and educational information on acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Michigan Medical Acupuncture Association
- MMAA provides educational and authoritative information on acupuncture and oriental medicine. Muskegon, Michigan.
Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association
- MCMIA promotes the modernization and globalization of Chinese medicine. Multilingual site. Hong Kong.
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- NCCAOM is a private non-profit organization which develops, promotes, and administers examinations and certifications for acupuncture, Chinese herbology, and Asian bodywork. Established 1982. Alexandria, VA.
National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency
- NOMAA is a private agency providing educational standards for institutions wishing to offer first professional doctorate degrees in Oriental Medicine (OMD).
New Hampshire Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- NHAAOM is a licensed acupuncturist organization expanding public awareness, promoting access, and improving integration of Oriental Medicine into the American health care system.
Society for Acupuncture Research
- SAR is a charitable research organization promoting scientific inquiries into clinical efficacy, physiological mechanisms, patterns of use, and theoretical foundations. Washington, DC.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:24:05 AM EST -