become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine/Opposing_Views
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: Alternative: Opposing Views
Why Degrees in Chinese Medicine are a Danger to Patients
- Academic pharmacologist David Colquhoun looks at what is taught to students of Chinese medicine in the UK and its potential dangers. (September 10, 2009)
The Tao of Chinese Medicine - Part II
- A look at the basis of traditional Chinese medicine, from the point of view of someone who grew up with it. (November 09, 2008)
The Tao of Chinese Medicine - Part I
- A look at the basis of traditional Chinese medicine, from the point of view of someone who grew up with it. (November 02, 2008)
Be Wary of Acupuncture, Qigong, and "Chinese Medicine"
- Article by Stephen Barrett, M.D. (January 29, 2004)
Traditional Medicine and Pseudoscience in China
- Two-part report on traditional Chinese medicine, what it is, its use in the West, and observations made during a visit to China. (July 01, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2013 at 11:47:07 UTC -