become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine/Education
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: Alternative: Resources: Education
This category in other languages:
The Acupuncture Center
- Links to educational resources.
Acupuncture Research Group
- Research and education in acupuncture, TCM and low-level laser treatment. University of Innsbruck, Austria.
Cecilia Yankelevish de Caceres - Professor of Acupuncture
- Offers courses in acupuncture for professionals. (English, Spanish)
Indian Academy of Acupuncture Science
- Courses in acupuncture for doctors, acupressure, cosmetic acupuncture. Founded by Dr. P.B. Lohiya in 1983 in Aurangabad, India.
- Online Chinese medicine classes and conferences. Multilingual site.
Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Multilingual site. Nanjing, China.
RMIT Chinese Medicine - Master of Applied Science
- Designed to provide specialist postgraduate study in research. Major research focus includes clinical trials on Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture.
- Acupuncture course offered by Leong Hong Tole in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Toyohari Medical Association
- Eight-weekend program in Japanese acupuncture offered to licensed acupuncturists and third year acupuncture students. Class locations worldwide.
University of Technology, Sydney
- Department of Health Sciences offers programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Sydney, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2013 at 17:39:41 UTC -