become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Clinics and Practitioners
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health: Alternative
Acupuncture for Athletes
- Colleen Canyon blends meridian style acupuncture with Western principles of myofascial pain to treat performance injuries in New York City.
Acupuncture for Family
- Tatiana V. Gaidarenko practices traditional Chinese medicine in Valhalla, Hawthorne, and Pearl River.
Acupuncture for Natural Healing
- Eileen Chen specializes in infertility, pain relief, and immune disorders in her New York City clinic.
Acupuncture Services of Central NY
- Includes acupuncture articles and practice description of acupuncturist and herbalist Joyce Marley in New Hartford.
Advanced Acupuncture Health PC
- Elyse Josephs, licensed acupuncturist and board certified herbalist, combines traditional Chinese medicine with modern biomedical testing.
- Juliette Aiyana, acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist in (Union Sq.) New York City.
- Charles Braverman, acupuncturist in Albany.
American Acupuncture Clinic
- Licensed acupuncturist Paul Rooney practices Japanese style acupuncture in Rochester.
Arbor Vitae Acupuncture, P.C.
- Acupuncturist Margarita Borisova focuses on athletic performance and orthopedic disorders in White Plains, Fresh Meadows, and New York City.
- Offers Gua Sha (Guasha) Chinese medicine, pain treatment and acupuncture in New York City.
Chandra Hood Acupuncture
- Chandra Hood is a nationally certified, state licensed acupuncturist, specializing in Acupuncture Physical Medicine.
- Facial acupuncture, rejuvenation, acupressure for the face, herbal therapies in New York City. M.E. Wakefield, founder.
Christian Ostensen, L. Ac.
- Clinic of acupuncturist and herbalist located in Greenwich Village. Features information on treatments and consultation plus FAQs and news.
- Dr. Christie Harrington practices acupuncture in Port Jefferson.
- Licensed and board certified acupuncturist providing acupuncture and natural herbal medicine treatments.
Dara Barr L.Ac.
- Licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practicing in New York City.
- Lida Ahmady practices acupuncture, herbs and traditional Chinese medicine in New York City.
East Mountain Acupuncture, PLLC
- Ron Hershey is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist with clinics in Croton-on-Hudson, and Cold Spring.
Element Natural Healing Arts
- Christina Morris and Jeffrey Weidmann offer acupuncture, Chinese herbology, and massage. Brooklyn Heights.
Fifth Avenue Acupuncture & Herbs Center
- Dr. Feng Liang is a licensed New York State acupuncturist and certified herbologist specializing in treating anxiety, depression, hypertension, hypothyroidism, menopause and migraines.
Five Seasons Healing
- Sharon Yeung is a licensed acupuncturist, certified herbalist and childbirth doula offering traditional Chinese medicine in Union Square, New York City.
Flatiron Acupuncture & Herbal Health Center
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine in New York City.
Gabriel A. Sher
- Acupuncturist and herbalist in New York City.
- Leyla Saracoglu offers acupuncture and medicinal formulas in New York City.
- Anna Barak and Ralph Roberts practice acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in New York City.
- Licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist. Includes practitioner information and overview of his New Paltz clinic.
- Offering traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture in New York City.
Laura Kauffmann L.Ac.
- Licensed acupuncturist and nationally certified herbalist in New York City.
Life Source Acupuncture
- Licensed acupuncturist Jennifer Waters specializes in pain relief and women's reproductive health in Syracuse.
Manhattan Acupuncture Clinic
- Acupuncturist Alida P. van Heerden practices traditional Chinese medicine in New York City.
Melanie Katin, L.Ac.
- Licensed acupuncturist, certified Chinese herbalist, multiple sclerosis certified specialist practicing in New York City.
Midtown West Acupuncture
- Andrew Lagomarsino provides acupuncture treatments with a specialization in treating cancer patients.
- Melanie Bolyai describes her professional background, areas of specialization, and services offered, with testimonials and newsletter.
New York Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs Clinic
- Dr. Shaobai Wang practices Western medicine and Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture. Serving Manhattan and Long Island (Jericho).
Peaceful Spirit Acupuncture
- Acupuncturist Anthony Fazio, L.Ac., C.A. describes Chinese medicinal concepts and modalities offered in his Ithaca clinic.
Phyllis M. Shapiro
- Practicing acupuncture and Chinese herbology in New York City.
Roberta Roberts Mittman
- Utilizes acupuncture, NAET and JMT to treat allergies, addictions, arthritis and weight problems. New York City.
- Practices shiatsu and chair massage in New York City.
- Practicing acupuncture, Chinese herbology, and other Chinese medical arts in New York City.
- Practicing acupuncture and Chinese herbology in New York City (Manhattan).
Susan Krieger, L. Ac.
- Nationally board certified acupuncturist and Asian bodywork practitioner in New York City.
Tree of Life Acupuncture Clinic
- Mark Moshchinsky provides treatment for pain, infertility and immune system disorders in New York City.
- Jessica I. Yunker is a licensed acupuncturist and certified herbalist specializing in the treatment of mental health, infertility, migraines, and pain.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2014 at 5:45:03 UTC -