become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine/Bodywork
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Health: Alternative: Massage Therapy and Bodywork
This category in other languages:
- Explains the diseases for which it is effective, scientific views, benefits and types of acupressure therapies.
Acupressure Introduction and Acupoints
- Benefits and usefullness of acupressure as well as detailed acupoints and acuregions charts are given.
- Classes offered in an ancient natural technique which increases healing potential by manipulation and gentle movement. Brought to the West by Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi as part of Hi Chi Bu Ku Goshin Jutsu. Based in Hartlepool, England.
Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Resources on the ancient art of harmonizing the body, mind and spirit with gentle touch. Maintained by Ron Hodges, Boston, Massachusetts.
Authentic Chinese massage and Acupuncture in Denver, Colorado
- Cherry Creek Chinese Massage offers authentic Chinese bodywork, including TuiNa, Acupressure, and Oriental Medicine (herbs, Acupuncture) in Denver Colorado.
- Links to authorized Jin Shin Do Bodymind Acupressure teachers, practitioners and classes in the Northeast. Maintained by Deborah Valentine Smith.
Byron Thai Massage
- Run by Valentina Gombi, an accredited teacher (Chiang Mai, North Thailand) who offers traditional Thai massage, therapeutic treatments and intensive courses in Byron Bay, Australia.
- A running healing journal documenting the use of Acupressure, Jin Shin Do and various other TCM based modalities for health and maintaining healthy Qi through Asian Bodywork.
Holisticonline.com - Shiatsu
- Articles on shiatsu and related therapies.
Jin Shin Jyutsu with Susan
- Susan offers bodywork sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu, an ancient Asian healing art to help harmonize Spirit, Mind, and Body, and Self-help classes in Tucson, Arizona.
Live Natural Live Well
- Heather Lounsbury, L.Ac. and her company 'Breathe' offer a variety of holistic healthcare services including tui na and Chinese medicine.
Oriental Health Solutions, LLC
- Committed to causing and generating health, balance and well-being in as many people as possible through the wisdom of Oriental medicine and to empowering and inspiring people to be healthy and vibrant.
- Method developed by Dr. Stephanie Mines combines Jin Shin with therapeutic dialogues to resolve the effects of shock and trauma. Training available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 15:45:03 UTC -