become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine/Bodywork
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Bodywork
Health: Alternative: Massage Therapy and Bodywork
This category in other languages:
21st Century Medicine
- Basic Topic: Integrating oriental medical arts with high tech medicine in the Stanford and Palo Alto community. Course descriptions for Japanese Self Care, Tai Chi in A Chair. Tai Chi in A Chair DVD, links to research on oriental medicine.
- Explains the diseases for which it is effective, scientific views, benefits and types of acupressure therapies.
Acupressure Introduction and Acupoints
- Benefits and usefullness of acupressure as well as detailed acupoints and acuregions charts are given.
- Classes offered in an ancient natural technique which increases healing potential by manipulation and gentle movement. Brought to the West by Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi as part of Hi Chi Bu Ku Goshin Jutsu. Based in Hartlepool, England.
Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Resources on the ancient art of harmonizing the body, mind and spirit with gentle touch. Maintained by Ron Hodges, Boston, Massachusetts.
Authentic Chinese massage and Acupuncture in Denver, Colorado
- Cherry Creek Chinese Massage offers authentic Chinese bodywork, including TuiNa, Acupressure, and Oriental Medicine (herbs, Acupuncture) in Denver Colorado.
Body Mind Connection And Nutrition
- This is an information site for a bodywork consultant and Instructor. Visitors may find information pertaining to stress management through the practices of kinesiology models as well as instruction for using forms of needle-less accupunture.
- Links to authorized Jin Shin Do Bodymind Acupressure teachers, practitioners and classes in the Northeast. Maintained by Deborah Valentine Smith.
Byron Thai Massage
- Run by Valentina Gombi, an accredited teacher (Chiang Mai, North Thailand) who offers traditional Thai massage, therapeutic treatments and intensive courses in Byron Bay, Australia.
- A running healing journal documenting the use of Acupressure, Jin Shin Do and various other TCM based modalities for health and maintaining healthy Qi through Asian Bodywork.
Holisticonline.com - Shiatsu
- Articles on shiatsu and related therapies.
Jin Shin Jyutsu with Susan
- Susan offers bodywork sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu, an ancient Asian healing art to help harmonize Spirit, Mind, and Body, and Self-help classes in Tucson, Arizona.
Live Natural Live Well
- Heather Lounsbury, L.Ac. and her company 'Breathe' offer a variety of holistic healthcare services including tui na and Chinese medicine.
Oriental Health Solutions, LLC
- Committed to causing and generating health, balance and well-being in as many people as possible through the wisdom of Oriental medicine and to empowering and inspiring people to be healthy and vibrant.
- Method developed by Dr. Stephanie Mines combines Jin Shin with therapeutic dialogues to resolve the effects of shock and trauma. Training available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 3:00:31 UTC -