the entire directory
only in Alternative/Acupuncture_and_Chinese_Medicine
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Alternative: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Clinics and Practitioners
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Medicinal Herbs
Health: Alternative: Tibetan Medicine
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Taoism
Sports: Martial Arts: Kung Fu: Internal
This category in other languages:
- Rich in resources on Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, qigong, tuina, dietetics, diagnosis and theory, clinical point selections, acupuncturist referrals, news, college courses.
- Includes list of resources maintained by Vilberto C. Oliveira, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- News, articles, links, online discussion forums. Huntington Beach, California.
All That Korean Medicine (ATKM)
- Korean Medicine newsletter and essays. Maintained by the English club at Kyunghee University Korean Medical School.
- Exploring acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, transpersonal psychology, shamanisn, taoism, feng shui, Buddhism. Maintained by Michael Finn, Brisbane, Australia.
Comprehensive Services of TCM
- Describes a hospital in Hunan province, China, and offers background information on the use and practice of traditional medicine.
Doc Misha's Chicken Soup Chinese Medicine
- Tips for choosing a practitioner, FAQs. Maintained by Misha Ruth Cohen. Clinic in San Francisco, California.
- Web portal promoting traditional Chinese medicine.
Health Info: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Articles for practitioners and students. Reference database.
- Professional and consumer information on Chinese and alternative medicine. Multilingual site.
- Introduction to acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
Live Journal - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Forum to discuss and share information on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Provides articles describing Chinese medicine (TCM). Multilingual site.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine information for students and practitioners. Point tables, school listing, state laws, study tools, forums and suppliers.
- Resources for students, practitioners and patients. Educational material, chat rooms, discussion boards. Maintained by John R. Wahnish.
The Chinese Doctor
- Chinese medicine blog by Quentin Chen, based in Lane Cove (Sydney), Australia.
The Chinese Medicine Sampler
- Public education site about Traditional Chinese Medicine. Maintained by the Lau Clinic.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Information Page
- Basic concepts and fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine, including herbal therapy, acupuncture, qigong and TCM approaches to common diseases.
- World Health Organization fact sheet.
- Databases offer acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, case studies, and exam-like questions. Practice management tools available. Oakland, California.
Yin Yang House
- Oriental medicine information for students and practitioners of Japanese and Chinese acupuncture, auricular therapies, and Zen Shiatsu.
Alternative Therapies Gain New Respect in Cancer Treatment
- CNN.com article by Elizabeth Cohen. (May 16, 1999)
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 2, 2012 2:30:00 PM EDT -