become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aging/Education
Open Directory - Health: Aging: Education
Brookdale Center on Aging of Hunter College
- Interdisciplinary gerontology center located in New York City. Brookdale's mission is to enhance the quality of life of the elderly through a multidisciplinary program of education, training, applied research, service innovation, and advocacy. A major focus is on urban aging.
Department of Gerontology
- The department, of the Virginia Commonwealth University, offering an M.S. in Gerontology, as well as a postgraduate Certificate in Aging Studies. (Richmond, VA)
Institute on Aging, University of Wisconsin
- The purpose of the Institute is 'to promote, through excellence in research, education, service and practice, the health and well-being of the rapidly expanding aging population in the State of Wisconsin, the local community, and society at large'.
Nathan Shock Center
- The University of Rochester's Center for Aging and Developmental Biology presents details of research into the molecular and cellular biology of aging.
Sanders-Brown Center on Aging
- Located at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Mission is focused on age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and other dementing disorders. Find an overview, AD disease center, stroke program, a nun study and brains program.
Wayne State University Institute of Gerontology
- Information useful to those interested in geriatrics, the process of aging and services for the elderly. Designed for researchers, educators, practitioners, and the general public. Includes description of programs and courses, calendar of events, and tips.
When Does Someone Attain Old Age?
- The Ohio Department of Aging, Senior Series. SS-101-96.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 5, 2009 8:16:43 AM EST -