the entire directory
only in Aging/Anti-Aging
Clinics and Practitioners
Science: Biology: Cryobiology: Cryonics
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
Can Growth Hormone Prevent Aging?
- Article from The New England Journal of Medicine. (February 27, 2003)
Inappropriate Advertising of Dietary Supplements
- Editorial in The New England Journal of Medicine comments on references to one of its articles in promotional material for anti-aging supplements . (February 27, 2003)
Scientific American: The Serious Search for an Anti-Aging Pill
- Article presents details of scientific research. (August 01, 2002)
The Truth about Human Aging
- Report in Scientific American summarises the commercial claims made and the clinical research undertaken. (May 13, 2002)
Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old
- Article published in the New England Journal of Medicine describes Rudman's early research. (July 05, 1990)
Growth hormone for the elderly?
- Editorial from The New England Journal of Medicine. (July 05, 1990)
Usenet bionet.molbio.ageing -
Usenet sci.life-extension -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2012 at 13:07:54 UTC -