the entire directory
only in Health/Aging
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Geriatrics
Health: Senior Health
This category in other languages:
National Institute of Aging
- Government site with information on research and practical resources for the aging population.
Aging Issues Message Board
- Forum on the process and affects of aging.
The Gerontological Society of America
- Multidisciplinary society for professionals in the field of aging. Focuses on promoting the scientific study of aging.
Healthy Aging Campaign
- National, ongoing, health promotion designed to broaden awareness of the positive aspects of aging and to provide inspiration to adults, ages 50 plus, to improve their physical, mental, social and financial health.
- Provides research-based information on a wide range of age-related diseases, conditions, issues, features, and news.
International Aging Research Portfolio
- The IARP is a non-profit open-access knowledge management system. Scientists and organizations can track, analyze and visualize grant, publication and other research data in biomedical science worldwide.
Science of Aging Knowledge Environment
- Archive of news, commentaries, disease case studies, databases, and other resources pertaining to aging-related research.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2015 at 5:35:10 UTC -