become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Treatment
Centers and Counseling Services
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Support Groups
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Tobacco: Quitting
Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Addiction
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views: Scientology: Narconon Drug Abuse Treatment
Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment - A Research-Based Guide
- A primer from the National Institute of Drug Abuse on treatment approaches to drug addiction.
- Services include information provided on the web site, links to resources, telephone and in-person consultations.
Addiction Recovery Resource Center
- Offers nationwide alcohol and drug addiction rehabilitation information and resources.
Addiction Treatment Forum
- Information, research, and news for the addiction treatment field.
CSAT's Treatment Improvement Exchange (TIE)
- A substance abuse treatment resource focusing on current substance abuse trends and treatment protocols.
Drug Rehabilitation for Teens
- Provides resources and articles on drug rehabilitation treatment for young adults and parents of adolescents.
The Motivational Interviewing Page
- A repository of resources on motivational interviewing, including links, training resources, reprints, a discussion board and the latest research. With regard to substance-related problems, addressing difficulties and changing behavior.
The National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse (NTA)
- Special Health Authority, established by the UK government to increase the availability, capacity and effectiveness of drug treatment in England.
- The White House drug control policy provides general information on substance abuse treatment.
The Path of Greatest Advantage
- An interpretation of addictive disorders based on neural and cognitive science. Specific recommendations are included.
SAMHSA - Office of Applied Studies
- U.S. government site contains state data and information on substance abuse treatment.
Treatment Research Institute
- Dedicated to reducing impact of addiction by employing scientific methods and disseminating evidence-based information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -