become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Marijuana_Anonymous
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Drugs: Cannabis
Marijuana Anonymous World Services
- Helps people recover from marijuana addiction by using the 12 Steps of Recovery proven by Alcoholics Anonymous. Official website includes meeting, program and organizational information, FAQ, and publications.
MA Online - District 13
- Marijuana Anonymous program offers online meetings, information and recovery support to men, women and young people who want to stop using marijuana. Includes A New Leaf newsletter.
The Mar-Anon Group
- A fellowship of relatives and friends of marijuana addicts who believe addiction is a family illness and that changed attitudes can aid in recovery. Includes mailing list.
Marijuana Anonymous Connection Forum
- A place for recovering marijuana addicts to chat about meetings, events and related topics.
Marijuana Anonymous District 1
- Fellowship serves San Francisco, California. Includes meeting schedule, events and educational links.
Marijuana Anonymous District 10
- Fellowship serves Riverside and the eastern areas of Los Angeles counties, California. Includes meeting schedule, literature, events and panel information.
Marijuana Anonymous District 11
- Fellowship serves the Portland, Oregon area. Includes meeting schedule, program information and events.
Marijuana Anonymous District 12
- Fellowship serves Sonoma and Marin counties in northern California. Includes meeting schedule, events and literature.
Marijuana Anonymous District 14
- Fellowship based in London serves the United Kingdom. Includes meeting schedule, events and educational links.
Marijuana Anonymous District 15
- Fellowship serves the communities of Long Island, New York. Includes meeting schedule, events and FAQ.
Marijuana Anonymous District 16
- Fellowship serves Australia. Includes meeting schedule, events and informational materials.
Marijuana Anonymous District 2
- Fellowship serves the East Bay area of northern California. Includes meeting schedule, events and resources.
Marijuana Anonymous District 3
- Fellowship serves the South Bay area of northern California. Includes meeting schedule, activities and resources.
Marijuana Anonymous District 5
- Fellowship serves Orange county, California. Includes meeting and program information.
Marijuana Anonymous District 6
- Fellowship serves the northern areas of Los Angeles county, California. Includes meeting schedule, events and news.
Marijuana Anonymous District 7
- Fellowship serves the southern areas of Los Angeles county, California. Includes meeting schedule, activities and FAQ.
Marijuana Anonymous District 8
- Fellowship serves New York City, Rockland and Westchester counties, and New Jersey. Includes meeting schedule, events and program information.
Marijuana Anonymous of Albany, NY
- Information on starting a new meeting in the Capital District of New York.
Marijuana Anonymous of Hawai'i
- Fellowship serves the Hawaian Islands from Hilo. Includes meeting schedule, events and program information.
Marijuana Anonymous of Rockland
- The Nyack Group offers meetings in Orange, Rockland and Westchester counties, New York. Includes program details, events and resources.
Marijuana Anonymous of South Africa
- Johannesburg group presents meeting details and resources for those wanting to quit zol (dagga).
Marijuana Anonymous The Netherlands
- Fellowship based in Amsterdam. Includes meeting schedule, press and informational materials.
Marijuana Anonymous Toronto
- Fellowship serves Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Includes meeting schedule, events and FAQ.
Marijuana Anonymous World Convention
- Information on the annual event includes registration, schedule and accommodations.
Marijuana Anonymous World Services Conference
- Annual congregation of the group's trustees and delegates. Includes agenda, motions and venue information.
My high life - Confessions of a pot head
- Rebecca Cripps, a self-confessed pothead since the 70s, describes how she realized that she was an addict - and what drove her to Marijuana Anonymous in an article that appeared in The Guardian.
Raleigh Area Marijuana Anonymous
- Serves North Carolina residents with meetings in Raleigh and Apex. Includes links to resources.
Sacramento Marijuana Anonymous
- Fellowship serves the Sacramento area. Includes background, meeting schedule and event information.
San Diego County Marijuana Anonymous
- Marijuana addiction support groups serve San Diego County. Details meetings in the city of San Diego, University Heights, Point Loma and Encinitas, California.
Wikipedia: Marijuana Anonymous
- Offers history of the program, 12 questions that may help determine whether marijuana is a problem, references and links.
Marijuana Is Gateway Drug for Two Debates
- New York Times article by Sarah Kershaw and Rebecca Cathcart. (July 19, 2009)
Pot Shot - Weed freaks get into the 12-step shuffle
- An article appearing in Metro, Silicon Valley California's weekly newspaper. (January 13, 2000)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2013 at 4:34:00 UTC -