become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Celebrate_Recovery
Celebrate Recovery Ministry
- Find meetings nationwide. Books and literature. Christ centered recovery program for all types of habits, hurts, and hang-ups. Members apply "Eight Recovery Principles" to become free from addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors.
Celebrate Recovery at Parkcrest
- They fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in lives through Eight Recovery Principles and the Christ Centered Twelve Steps. Information about the program and their meetings. In Lakewood, California.
Celebrate Recovery at Edgewood Baptist
- A Christ-centered program ministering to those who struggle with hurts, hang-ups, habits, or addictions. Uses the Beatitudes to reinforce the Twelve Step approach. In Rock Island, Illinois
Celebrate Recovery at First United Methodist Church of Albuquerque
- The Christ-centered Twelve Steps and Biblical principles lead to spiritual growth and freedom from addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. Information about the program and their meetings. In Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Celebrate Recovery at Kenosha Bible Church
- Members apply Christ-centered Twelve Steps and principles found in the Beatitudes to become free from addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. In Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Celebrate Recovery at Richland Baptist Church
- Celebrate Recovery provides you with a safe place to get real about your hurts, habits and hang-ups. This one is in Richardson, Texas.
Celebrate Recovery at Rolling Hills
- Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered Twelve Step Ministry. A safe place to heal from hurts, hang-ups, and habits. In Tualatin, Oregon.
Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church
- Recovery ministry to fellowship and celebrate God´s healing power through the "Eight Recovery Principles" to become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. Lake Forest, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 7:00:33 UTC -