become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Prevention
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Prevention
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Organizations
Health: Teen Health: Drugs and Alcohol
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Safety: Substance Abuse
Kids and Teens: Health: Substance Abuse
Shopping: Health: Substance Abuse
Society: Issues: Health: Alcohol
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco
- Parenting tips newsletter produced by the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- Multimedia promotion of drug free sports and recreational activities for young people.
Preventing Drug Abuse among Children and Adolescents
- An introduction to research-based prevention for those new to drug abuse prevention. Download brief or complete version of this pamphlet. By NIDA, National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- Substance abuse prevention curriculum for middle school students, with online teacher training and staff development workshops.
- A collection of television commercials developed by high school students to increase drug awareness.
Respect is Peace
- Information for parents and youngsters on substance abuse, and moral topics. Includes a listing of USA and International prevention centers.
Run Drugs Out of Town Run
- Details on how to raise money for prevention groups and "Say No to Drugs" campaigns.
We Have Poipus
- Drug, alcohol, and tobacco awareness puppet show script and sound files for elementary students and educators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 8:54:04 UTC -