become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Methadone_Maintenance
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: M: Methadone
American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Dedicated to improving access to care, as well as to increase its quality and effectiveness for patients and their families. Working to get addictive medicine an approved medical category.
Drug Policy Alliance
- Organization working to promote new drug policies and to promote alternatives to the war on drugs. Library and research briefs. (Formerly the Lindesmith Center)
Federal Regulation of Methadone Treatment (1995)
- Complete, browsable text of this book by Richard A. Rettig and Adam Yarmolinsky. From National Academy Press.
Methadone and Pregnancy
- Covers topics around methadone treatment and pregnancy.
The Methadone Maze
- About the journey through the "maze" of methadone treatment - making sense of the side effects and the stigma attached to it.
National Alliance for Medication Assisted Recovery
- Composed of methadone maintenance patients and supporters of quality treatment, with members and supporters worldwide.
Methadone Grows as Killer Drug
- New York Times article about the increase in recreational use of this drug in the United States and the public health issues that result. (February 09, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 18:35:14 UTC -