become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Drugs
Cocaine and Crack
MDMA - Ecstasy
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Support Groups
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Treatment
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
This category in other languages:
CEDRO Centre for Drug Research
- Combines epidemiological and longitudinal research on illicit drugs, addiction theory, and drug policy developments in Europe. Articles in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Russian.
- Information on heroin, cannabis, cocaine, crack, LSD, magic mushrooms, poppers, speed, Yaba, and opiates. This site also shows how these harmful drugs are taken and what symptoms to look out for.
National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The mission of NIDA is to lead the nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
Office of National Drug Control Policy
- ONDCP features White House Drug Policy initiatives, programs, and publications. Find testimony and press releases. Outlines national drug control strategy goals.
Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey
- New Jersey state alliance of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America. Education and information about the prevention of drug and alcohol abuse.
- The truth about the politics of drugs. Why some are legal and some illegal. Shows campaign contributions equals bribes. Includes links to related websites.
Street Terms: Drugs and the Drug Trade
- Slang names and street terms for frequently abused drugs.
- A database of drug information for parents, teachers, students, DARE Officers, or anyone interested in learning about illegal drugs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2015 at 22:59:42 UTC -