become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Centers and Counseling Services
Child and Adolescent
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health: Mental Health
Alpha Counseling Center
- Information about the services offered which include a complete DUI program, assessment, evaluation, remedial education, counseling/treatment, after care, and updates for administrative hearings.
Cathedral Shelter of Chicago
- Illinois' oldest residential substance abuse treatment program.
The Community Service Council Of Northern Will County
- Non-profit agency dedicated to providing sliding scale fee based counseling services to the residents of Northern Will County and surrounding areas.
- A treatment center located in Peoria, Illinois for alcohol and chemical abuse. Offers treatment options for men, women, seniors, and adolescents.
- Providing outpatient and residential services, with details of facilities, programs and staff. Includes testimonials and FAQ. Chicago.
Midwest Rapid Opiate Detoxification Specialists, LLC
- Offers release from withdrawal. Anesthesia assisted detox from opiate based drugs is also know as Rapid Detox.
New Hope Recover Center
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment for alcoholism and other dependencies at Chicago's Lincoln Park Hospital.
Professional Consultations, Inc.
- Substance abuse and drug screenings and DUI evaluations. Counseling for child, teen, adult, and family in substance abuse and other mental health problems. Thirty professionals in West Dundee, Crystal Lake, Hoffman Estates, Geneva, and Sycamore; IL.
Rosecrance Treatment Centers
- Alcohol and drug treatment center located in Rockford, Illinois.
Women's Treatment Center
- Offers treatment including dextox, rehab, social services, medical care and mental health services for women and their children in the Chicago area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 22:24:04 UTC -