become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Centers and Counseling Services
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Centers and Counseling Services: North America: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health: Mental Health
10 Acre Ranch
- Nonprofit, residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Riverside, California.
Aegis Medical Systems, Inc.
- Owns and operates a network of Narcotic Treatment Programs in California, treating heroin and other drug dependencies on an outpatient basis.
Alternatives for Better Living
- Alcohol, drug abuse, and anger management counseling for adolescents and adults in Napa.
Beacon House Association of San Pedro
- Non-profit residential recovery program for men. Located in San Pedro, California.
Better Your Best
- Quality resources for executives, professionals and others struggling with substance abuse, addictions, compulsive behaviors, burn-out, stress and other issues.
Betty Ford Center
- Offers treatment for women, men, and children beginning recovery from alcoholism and chemical dependency. Also has a program for family members. Located in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Treats chemical dependency treatment with naltrexone on an outpatient basis. Located in Orange County.
CRC Health Corporation
- Rehabilitation facilities and online counseling provide substance abuse treatment to adults and adolescents who suffer from alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
Cabrito House for Men
- Purpose is to provide a sober living environment for those men who suffer from the killer disease of alcoholism. Located in Canoga Park, CA.
- Providing residential, day, and outpatient programs for addictions and alcoholism. Includes details of services, facilities and staff. Locations in Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
- Offers inpatient and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment programs in southern California.
- Drug and alcohol treatment center for men and women. Treatment is funded by the state, and covered by all managed care companies. In North Hollywood. [May not work on all browsers.]
- Drug and alcoholism interventionist describes his services and background, with resume and contact details.
Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Center
- Provides substance abuse and mental health services, regardless of ability to pay.
Drug Alternative Program (DAP)
- Residential Christian home offering drug and alcohol recovery and rehab programs for adult men. Inpatient services utilize a holistic approach to addiction. Grand Terrace, CA.
Eaton Canyon Treatment Center
- A licensed, certified, and CARF accredited residential treatment estate. Near Pasadena, CA.
F.R.E.E: Family Recovery Thru Education and Empowerment
- Offers group presentations for individual and professional recovery experiences. In Visalia, CA.
- 50 bed residential treatment facility for adult males recovering from alcohol and substance abuse, located in San Diego.
Full Spectrum Recovery
- Offers a nonjudgmental approach to alcohol and drug problems. Located in Santa Barbara.
- Accredited residential addiction treatment center for men located in Pasadena, California.
Gracer Medical Group
- Dr. Richard Gracer is a pain and addiction management specialist located in San Ramon, California.
Harm Reduction Therapy Center
- This treatment is based on the belief that chemical abuse develops in each individual from a unique interaction of biological, psychological, and social factors.
Hemet Valley Recovery Center
- JCAHO-approved, licensed Chemical Dependency Rehabilitation Hospital (CDRH), located between Palm Springs and Riverside, specializing in older adult treatment programs.
Hope By The Sea
- A quiet and professional facility for the treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction. Provides a safe and confidential environment to achieve individual recovery goals. In Laguna Niquel, CA.
Impact Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
- Real-world programs for treatment of substance abuse and addiction problems
Inland Valley Drug and Alcohol Recovery Services
- Provides residential, outpatient, and sober living for men, women, and women with children. Located in Upland California.
- Information about workshop, consultation on addictions, abuse, and recovery. Family and Corporate interventions and training.
- Sober living home for men located in Century City area of West Los Angeles.
Lifestyles Recovery Center
- Non-profit corporation in Pasa Robles, CA that provides free group sessions and individual counseling for drug and alcohol addiction.
Matrix Institute on Addictions
- Seeks to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by alcohol and other drug use through intensive outpatient treatment, education, and research. Five locations in California.
- A low-cost in-patient center for chemically dependent and dual diagnosed men. Located in Palm Springs.
New Directions for Women
- Not-for-profit residential treatment and recovery facility helping women with alcohol and drug dependencies, located in Costa Mesa, CA.
New Found Life Residential Treatment Center
- Residential treatment center located in Long Beach, CA for men and women suffering from the disease of alcoholism and drug abuse.
Newport Harbor Recovery
- Recovery home located in Orange County, California.
Oasis Treatment Center
- Drug and alcohol dependency recovery center located in Anaheim, CA .
Pacific Coast Recovery Center
- Located in Laguna Beach as part of South Coast Medical Center, the JCAHO-certified facility offers medical detox, alcoholism rehab and pain medication treatment and includes parallel programs for aftercare, alumni events, meeting finder resources and other recovery-related information.
Pacific Hills Treatment Centers
- Provides an affordable treatment of substance abuse. Either Christian or traditional twelve step recovery.
- A drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, located in the secluded setting of Malibu, California, utilizing the expertise of over 25 therapists.
Pat Moore Foundation
- Center for drug abuse treatment and alcohol rehab located in Orange County, California.
- A special kind of treatment in a kind and special place. Located in California.
- Dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our clients, the success of our customers, and the well being of the community.
Positive Progression Inc.
- Provides details and photographs of the drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in San Jose, with program information and online assessment.
Practical Recovery Services
- Individualized treatment for addictive behavior. Located in La Jolla.
- Twelve Step based treatment for men and women suffering from addiction, alcoholism, drug dependency, and substance abuse. Includes the programs, philosophy, alumni, and contact details. Located in Malibu and West Los Angeles.
- Alcohol and drug dependency treatment for gay and lesbian community. Part of Spencer Recovery.
- Dedicated to helping heroin addicted pregnant women find treatment for heroin addiction. Marina Del Rey, California.
- Recovery home for women, with testimonials and details of services, programs, and staff. Located in Newport Beach.
Seacliff Recovery Center
- An extended care treatment facility for alcohol and drug addiction. South of Los Angeles.
Soloman, Stern, & Glatt
- Office based Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine practice providing care to patients. Located in South San Francisco.
Solutions by the Sea
- Full service drug and alcohol addiction treatment center located in Newport Beach.
South Coast Recovery
- Offers a program for those who need a supportive recovery environment in which to live for a period of time to readjust their lives.
St. Helena Center for Health
- Alcohol and drug abuse treatment center. Situated in Deer Park, CA.
Substance Abuse Foundation of Long Beach
- A non-profit drug and alcohol treatment center that provides residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and drug and alcohol free housing (sober living).
Support Systems Homes
- Drug and alcoholism rehab centers in northern California. Offers detoxification as well as residential, day, and outpatient treatment programs. General information on addictions and recovery. [Portions require Flash.]
Tarzana Treatment Centers
- Provides services for medical detoxification, residential rehabilitation, outpatient, youth, sober living housing, prevention, mental health, HIV/AIDS, drug abuse education, family medical clinic, women and children, family counseling, and domestic violence. Los Angeles County, Reseda, Northridge, Long Beach, Lancaster, and Tarzana.
The Discovery Program
- Detoxification and sober living home for men, offering recovery, support, and drug treatment for recovering alcoholics and addicts.
The Stepping Stone
- Since its founding in 1962, it has provided a residential setting for women in the early stages of recovery from alcoholism. San Francisco.
Twin Town Treatment Centers
- Provides treatment for chemical dependency and has four sites in Southern California.
Visions Adolescent Treatment Center
- Adolescent drug addiction, eating disorder and alcoholism treatment center, located in Malibu California. Family treatment, equine therapy and anger management programs.
- Rapid detox treatment for dependencies to oxycontin, methadone, heroin, stadol, percocet and all opiate prescription painkillers.
- Non-profit substance abuse treatment center in San Francisco and throughout California, serving adults and adolescents since 1969.
West Coast Recovery
- Residential drug and alcohol treatment center founded on 12-step principals, located in San Jose, CA.
Weyland Consultation Services
- Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment for adults and adolescents, offering education and prevention programs in the northern state.
Women's Odyssey Organization
- Offers a supportive, social model residential alcohol/drug recovery program licensed by the state of California in the Los Angeles area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 9, 2012 11:36:37 AM EDT -