the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Centers and Counseling Services
Child and Adolescent
Regional: North America: United States
Assisted Recovery Centers
- Out-patient, non-12-step treatment program for recovery from alcoholism or opiate addiction. Locations in several US states.
The Coleman Institute
- Specializing in detox treatments and programs for patients with a dependency or drug addiction to heroin, oxycontin, methadone, cocaine or other opiates. Offices in Virginia, California and Kentucky.
Directory of Rehab and Treatment Centers by SoberRecovery
- List includes a sampling of facilities around the United States.
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people recover from alcoholism and other drug addiction. Provides residential and outpatient treatment for adults and young people, programs for families affected by chemical dependency, and training for a variety of professionals.
National Treatment Referral
- Provides nation wide (USA) referral service for substance abuse treatment.
- Democratically run, self-supporting, and drug free group home. A national directory of all the houses is provided.
- A non-profit substance abuse service organization. Treatment centers, and education and prevention programs throughout the country.
- Details about the facilities and contact information. Provides mental health and chemical dependency treatment services to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities. Locations in Texas, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, and New Jersey.
Tom Wilson Counseling Center
- Boise counselor offers education classes and treatment services for anger management, domestic violence, DUI offenses, and alcohol and drug abuse in person and online.
Valley Hope Association
- A nationally-recognized, nonprofit organization that provides chemical dependency treatment services. Locations in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -