become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Quebec
Centers and Counseling Services
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Centers and Counseling Services: North America: Canada: Quebec
Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: Health
- Located in Montreal. The outreach and short term treatment programs are designed to assist those with drug dependency. Services are available in both English and French.
Heritage Home Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centre
- Located in Godmanchester, Huntingdon. Information about this residential treatment facility includes a detailed description on their alcohol, drug, gambling and post treatment programs. Family Intervention and Restorative Justice are two additional components that are detailed.
Heritage Home Foundation
- Located in a rural area near Montreal and the US border. This residential treatment facility offers programs for individuals who are suffering from alcohol and drug addictions. Information on the philosophy and program are available.
Narconon Drug Rehabilitation Treatment for Addiction & Abuse
- Located 100 km from Montreal. This residential treatment program offers support for the withdrawal and recovery of those suffering from alcohol and drug dependency.
Narcotics Anonymous Quebec
- Information about the history of the organization in general and a guide to local meetings throughout the province.
Teen Challenge - Quebec
- Located near Lotbiniere. Christian-based rehabilitation program offers young men and women freedom from drug and alcohol dependence with centres in Quebec. Complete information on their program is available here. This site is in French.
- Located in Gesgapegiag. This program is designed for native and Inuit youth between the ages of 12 and 17 who are suffering from solvent abuse.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:37:35 AM EST -