become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alcohol_and_Drug_Detection/Software
Alcohol and Drug Detection
AUDIT Core Questionnaire
- Offers a free version of the AUDIT core questionnaire which was developed by the WHO to detect problem drinking. The software includes a database which therapists can use to store/print individual patient's results.
Bowles-Langley Computer Based Drug Testing
- Presents a non-invasive technology for testing individuals for drug impairment.
Compliance Information Systems
- Provider of software and information systems for managing workplace drug and alcohol programs.
DUI Professional Blood Alcohol Analysis Software
- Utility used to calculate blood alcohol content. Uses a calculator that prompts for input on type of drink, quantity, weight, time of consumption, gender and stomach contents.
- Random selection software for drug and alcohol testing.
- Random drug and alcohol testing management software, from simple random selections to large scale MRO/TPA operations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 15:16:53 UTC -