become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alcohol_and_Drug_Detection/Program_Administrators
Alcohol and Drug Detection
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol and Drug Detection: Program Administrators
- A third party administrator providing management and collection services for drug-free workplace programs.
Advanced Workplace Strategies, Inc.
- Provides customized anti-drug and alcohol programs.
Alpha Pro Solutions
- A training and consulting company dedicated to providing substance abuse policy reviews and internal audits of organizational drug and alcohol testing programs.
D.D.T.A. Services Inc.
- A drug testing consortium and third party administrator of federally required drug testing programs.
Employers Drug Program Management
- EDPM is a third party administrator of both DOT and Non-DOT drug testing programs. Alabama.
- A third party administrator managing drug and alcohol testing programs.
Health Enhancement Center
- Providing substance abuse prevention and drug testing programs in support of employer policy. Supporting all services necessary for a drug free workplace from policy development to counseling referrals.
Industrial Health Services Network, Inc.
- Provides a wide range of substance abuse program management services.
- Administrators of DOT and non-DOT substance abuse testing programs.
National Drug Screen, Inc.
- Nationwide administrator of corporate drug screening programs.
Nationwide Testing Association, Inc.
- A resource for management and consulting services for substance abuse and alcohol programs in the workplace.
Oschmann Employee Screening Services
- Manages drug and alcohol testing and Department of Transportation compliance programs. Based in Tucson, Arizona.
- A third party administrator providing pre-employment drug testing services for small to medium businesses.
Washington Drug Free Business
- WDFB is a non-profit organization formed in 1988 to assist employers, regardless of size, start and maintain effective drug-free workplace programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 18:54:10 UTC -