become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Alcohol_and_Drug_Detection
Alcohol and Drug Detection
Mobile Collection Services
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Security: Investigation: Employment
Business: Opportunities: Vending: Alcohol Analyzers
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Safety: Substance Abuse
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
Aegis Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Specializes in zero-tolerance drug testing.
- Offers a number of different drug test services, including in home tests.
Central Medical Review
- Provides drug testing services to employers of commercial truck drivers and other federally regulated employees.
- Provides substance abuse screening through the use of behavioral based technology.
- Nationwide drug and alcohol screening company utilizing hair, urine, and oral fluids.
Clinical Collection Management, Inc.
- Offers a wide variety of products and services to help organizations screen for substance abuse.
Clinical Reference Laboratory
- Servicing the insurance industry with substance abuse testing and corporate wellness services.
Clinigen Drug Testing and Screening
- Provides clinical drug testing services for employers, institutions, and agencies throughout the United States.
Compass Vision, Inc.
- Provides of substance abuse services for professional healthcare monitoring.
Drug Abuse Recognion Training
- Trains employers, schools, and law enforcement to recognize and document drug impairment. Other services include expert witness.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- The National Association for the drug and alcohol testing industry, with over 1000 members.
Drug Free Workplace
- Information for drug-free workplace professionals.
Drug Free Workplaces, Inc.
- Provides drug-free workplace services to small and medium sized businesses.
Drug Screen Compliance & Consortium of the Southwest
- Drug testing business. Locations in Texas and eastern New Mexico.
Drug Screens Plus
- Provide a variety of testing programs for government institutions, public companies, and private businesses.
Drug Test Coordinators, Inc.
- Offers a full range of employee drug and alcohol testing services including development of drug free workplace policies.
Institute for a Drug-Free Workplace
- An independent, self-sustaining coalition of businesses, business organizations, and individuals. Features information to help employers develop, implement, and maintain a drug-free workplace program.
- Procedures, laws, and news about drug testing in schools and the workplace.
Norchem Drug Testing Laboratory
- Offers premium drug testing for a broad variety of law enforcement, social services, and employment organizations.
NorthAmerican Transportation Association, Inc.
- A nationally accredited drug and alcohol program by DATIA.
Norton Medical Industries
- Federally approved drug and alcohol testing services.
- Occupational medicine physician provides advice, information and forums on workplace drug and alcohol testing.
OHS Health and Safety Services, Inc.
- Provides on-site and off-site alcohol and drug-abuse testing services.
- Information about drug testing available for both urine and hair.
Partners in Safety
- Offers a wide variety of workplace drug and alcohol testing and consulting.
PharmChem Laboratories, Inc.
- An independent laboratory providing integrated drug testing products and services worldwide.
Pinnacle Employee Testing
- Serves the testing needs of businesses and school districts by providing full-service employee drug testing.
Pipeline Testing Consortium, Inc
- Provides administration of federally mandated Alcohol and Drug programs which includes full service in regard to meeting the Department of Transportation regulations. Includes contact details, services and links.
Psychemedics Hair Testing
- Provides a patented hair test technology for the detection of drugs of abuse.
S & G Associates, Inc.
- Drug-free workplace testing services for companies regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration and Federal Highway Administration.
The SASSI Institute
- A one-page paper and pencil test that identifies people who suffer from substance dependence.
- Experience in the fields of drug testing and background research, accompanied by a vast array of products and services.
Sport Safe Testing Service, Inc.
- Specializes in student drug testing programs.
US Screening Source
- Drug testing kits and screening. FDA approved products can screen for up to eleven drugs including marijuana and cocaine. Drug testing advice and pre-employment screening.
- Provider of drug testing programs, products and services.
Alcohol and Drug Detection
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 6:45:07 UTC -