become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
Health: Resources: Chats and Forums
Online Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
- OIAA is composed of elected reps of all online AA groups wishing to participate. It provides support to help those groups carry the message of recovery from alcoholism.
AA Clubhouse Chat Room
- A chat room for alcoholics with an open chat format.
AA History Lovers
- A discussion group for those interested in the history of Alcoholics Anonymous. Replaced the earlier History Buffs group.
AA History Room
- An AA history chatroom for those individuals interested in Alcoholics Anonymous history.
AA Live Chat Online Meeting Directory
- A 24/7, hour-by-hour directory of live AA meetings on the Web.
- Produces open AA real time topic meetings for alcoholics on AOL. It currently has over 50 meetings per week.
- On line scheduled meeting room for alcoholics in recovery adopting the principles and program of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Chat Room Schedule - Alcoholism
- Schedule of chats and meetings at About.com.
The e-AA Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Online help for AA members. Links, forums, chat room (including scheduled chats), and a journal of sobriety are also available.
- A global online group of Alcoholics Anonymous with members from 39 countries. They feature multi-language 12 Step and Big Book studies, forums, blogs and history Wikis.
- Informal coffee shop style "Friends of Bill W" mailing list and newsletter on Yahoo.
Friends of Bill
- A forum website specifically for people who suffer from all types of addiction.
Grateful Dead AA Email Group
- AA meeting in a Yahoo email group format for AA'ers in recovery. Multi-addicted who are clean and sober members of AA are welcome.
Journey to Serenity Recovery Forums
- AA and NA recovery discussion in a bulletin board format.
- AA International email group. The oldest and largest of the email-based AA groups.
- Founded in 2005 to provide treatment and rehabilitation for alcohol addiction and chronic alcohol problems in Tees Valley and the North East.
- Online 12 step meetings throughout the day. Chat room and meetings for various 12 step programs. place to come to relax in a recovery based atmosphere.
Miracles In Progress 12 Step Recovery Forums
- Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon and ACOA chatrooms as well as bulletin boards are available. Information links as well as meeting lists are also available.
MoM Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
- The Meeting of Minds group is an AA Group, providing a step discussion meeting via email. Includes joining instructions, journals and information about AA.
Online Services Office
- Online services for Alcoholics Anonymous members and various AA service entities. Chat rooms, forums, and email groups. Will provide web hosting.
Rat Busters Anonymous
- AA Alcoholism recovery message board forum.
- A Yahoo email group for AA, NA, and Al-Anon support.
- Offering alcoholics and addicts recovery chat rooms, online meetings and recovery blogs.
Recovery-Inn Talk Forum
- 12 Step Forum for All Addictions.
- Online recovery chat room services for those afflicted with or impacted by addiction of any form. Multiple meeting rooms with scheduled meetings as well as user photos and a bulletin board are offered.
Sober Recovery Help Forum
- recovery based forum. AA NA
The Sober Village
- Alcoholism and substance abuse addiction community. A safe moderated forum to seek support, help, information and resources for addiction issues. They offer support for alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders and self-harm issues.
- Offers bulletin board style Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Each meeting runs for a full week to allow for lots of input.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 14:15:08 UTC -