become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
AA Contacts Nationwide
- Central offices, intergroups, and answering services listed for each province and territory. By Alcoholics Anonymous General Service Office.
Alberta and Northwest Territories
- Meeting lists and special events in Alberta, the Northwest Territories, a large portion of Nunavut Territory, Peace River block and East Kootenays. How to contact AA there. Service committees. By Area 78 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Area 83: Eastern Ontario
- Offers description to the program, meeting schedule, upcoming events, resources and links to district websites.
British Columbia and Yukon Territories
- Meeting lists and events. Provides information about the service structure in this part of Canada. By Area 79 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Courage Roundup - Halifax Nova Scotia
- Annual conference for gay and lesbian alcoholics recovering in AA. Early August in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Al-Anon members also participate.
Each Day a New Beginning
- Share your dry date and meet members from around the world. Also, Canadian organization offers sales of AA tokens and gifts.
- Find AA meeting lists, documents, committees, and contact information. Location of the Central Office.
GTA Intergroup Online
- Greater Toronto Area Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous. Fully searchable online database of local area meetings, learn about AA.
- A.A. Meeting information for Guelph, Rockwood, Fergus, Elora, Belwood, Arthur and Grand Valley, Ontario. By Area 86, Central West 2, District 3.
- Meeting List for Hamilton and Burlington. How to contact the Hamilton Central Office.
London, Ontario area
- Meeting times and places.
- How to find A.A. in this province. Links to other information. By Area 80 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Mississauga, Oakville and Etobicoke
- Where to find AA meetings and events. Unofficial.
New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
- AA meetings listed per district. Calendar of events. Available in English and French. By Area 82 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Niagara Blossom Time Convention
- Annual three-day springtime event in Niagara Falls, Canada. Meetings and A.A. speakers. AlAnon included. Anyone can come. Schedule and registration form.
North Shore Roundup
- Annual AA convention in Vancouver, BC. Usually in April.
- Meetings listed per district. AA events. Describes service committees. By Area 84 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Searchable AA meeting list. Activities. District list. By Area 90 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Meetings listed per district. How to contact local AA. Events. By Area 85 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrador
- Find an AA meeting. Calendar of events. District newsletters. By Area 82 of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Meeting lists and calendar of events of AA activities. Lists also available for the Kingston area. By Ottawa Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Meetings in District 14 of Area 86.
- AA meeting lists and activities. Map of their districts. By Area 91 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- AA meeting list but few are bilingual. By Area 88 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Searchable AA meeting list with some in English. Newsletter. By Area 87 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Events and AA meeting lists. By Vancouver Intergroup.
- How to contact AA. Shows the districts. Has newsletter and events. By Area 86 of Alcoholics Anonymous.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2014 at 0:53:22 UTC -