become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/ACOA
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Support Groups
Shopping: Health: Substance Abuse: Twelve Step
Society: Support Groups: Twelve Step
Adult Children Anonymous - Inner Peace Group
- An informational site for individuals interested in learning about this organization and adult child recovery. Located in Ottawa, Canada.
Adult Children of Alcoholic and Other Dysfunctional Families
- Contains basic information on the ACoA program and has a current list of meetings in Victoria, Australia. People from any kind of dysfunctional family are welcome to attend.
Adult Children of Alcoholics World Service
- Official site for the support group of people who grow up with an alcoholic parent.
Adult Children of Alcoholics: A Personal Story
- Story of an ACOA member who tells of her experiences.
Dr. Janet Woititz's ACOA Resources
- Described as the mother of the Adult Children of Alcoholics movement, Dr. Woititz was a pioneer in the ACOA movement. The site offers insights into ACOA as well as information on Woititz books.
Jump Start: Recovery in the Fast Lane
- A look at ACA and ACOA, personal stories and jump-starts to recovery regarding acceptance and boundaries.
Miracles In Progress ACoA Group Chatroom
- Offers online ACoA meetings twice a week and 12 step support. Also provides 12 Step information and resources, mailing list and message boards.
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics is a non-profit organization supporting children of alcoholics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2012 at 12:57:58 UTC -