the entire directory
only in Substance_Abuse/Alcohol
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: A: Alcohol
Health: Specific Substances: Alcoholic Beverages
Kids and Teens: Health: Substance Abuse: Alcohol
Recreation: Food: Drink: Drinking
Society: Issues: Health: Alcohol
This category in other languages:
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Supports and conducts biomedical and behavioral research on the causes, consequences, treatment, and prevention of alcoholism and alcohol-related problems. Part of (NIH) National Institutes of Health.
- Research findings and information on alcoholism and alcohol-related problems. Open access to peer-reviewed articles free for all to view.
Alcohol Server's Training & Services
- Provides information regarding alcohol server education mandated by the New Mexico Dept. of Alcohol and Gaming.
Alcohol Use Statistics
- Information on the use and abuse of alcohol in the United States. Provided by the National Center for Health Statistics.
Brown Center for Alcohol and Addictions Studies
- Provides post-doctoral research training for behavioral, medical, and social scientists and health care professionals who wish to pursue a career in alcohol abuse and alcoholism research.
CSU Alcohol Education Conference Presentations
- A compendium of information for those interested in learning more about college alcohol abuse prevention.
eMedicine Health - Alcoholism
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of alcoholism and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
MedicineNet articles on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Two dozen questions and answers on alcoholism and problem drinking.
- Offers information about Alcoholism. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - NCADD
- The NCADD is a volunteer health organization providing education, information, help, and hope. Includes alcoholism facts, and youth information.
OMIM: Cholinergic Receptor, Muscarinic, 2; CHRM2
- Information on a receptor believed to be related to alcoholism and depression.
Usenet alt.recovery.aa -
Usenet alt.recovery.adult-children -
Usenet alt.recovery.from-12-steps -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 23, 2013 6:35:08 AM EDT -