become an editor
the entire directory
only in Addictions/Internet
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social: Internet Psychology
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Computers: Internet
This category in other languages:
AskMen.com: Dealing with Computer and Internet Addiction
- Article on recognizing and dealing with Internet addiction.
Center for Online and Internet Addiction
- Offers resources that deal with internet addiction, as well as offers tips on cyber-wellness.
- Help with addictive or compulsive computer-based sexual activity and cyber-infidelity problems.
- Offers help and resources for men and women who were betrayed by loved one due to Internet addition or cyber-affairs.
Intervention Center - Ten Symptoms of Computer Addiction
- Compiled by James Fearing, Ph.D.
Mental Health Net: Internet Addiction
- Case study with references, and annotated list of links with ratings.
The Psychology of Cyberspace: Computer and Cyberspace Addiction
- Detailed research paper, symptoms, questionnaire, and articles.
Virtual Addiction: Internet Addiction Information
- Information and professional as well as self-help resources on the growing problem of internet and computer addiction and their psychological and social implications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 10:15:05 UTC -