become an editor
the entire directory
only in Addictions/Games
Open Directory - Health: Addictions: Games
Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Massive Multiplayer Online
Health: Addictions: Internet
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Pathological Gambling
This category in other languages:
EverQuest Daily Grind
- A weblog about game addiction from a former gamer. Includes stories and letters from past and present addicts.
- A site that provides support and resources for 'gamer widow(er)s'. Message boards, chat room, articles and links to support those who are feeling neglected by their gamer (video/console/online gamers) partner.
Online Gamers Anonymous
- Twelve-step support network for gaming addicts. Includes news, explanation of the 12-step approach, and forums.
Video Game Addiction: Do we need a Video Gamers Anonymous?
- Student research paper on games addiction by Mary Schlimme.
Yahoo Groups: World of Warcraft Widows
- This group isn't just for wives, but for anyone, husbands, girl or boyfriends, mothers, fathers, sons or daughters, or anyone that has had a relationship effected by this addictive game.
Yahoo! Groups : EverQuest-Widows
- A large, international, support group for those effected by game addiction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 9:45:04 UTC -