become an editor
the entire directory
only in Turn-Based/Stellar_Crisis
Tournaments and Leagues
Computers: Open Source: Software: Games
Computers: Programming: Languages: Pike
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Browser Based
Stellar Crisis Room
- General resource for the free, interactive web war/strategy game. Includes FAQ, beginner's tutorial, links to active servers, annotated archive of past game maps, build calculators, history of the game, and news about players and servers.
Clan Dogs Of War
- Plays Stellar Crisis. Provides a memberlist.
Explanation of V3.0 Series Variables and Terminology
- Glossary of terms used to describe the parameters of a series of games, including the new features introduced in Version 3. Also details the costs and abilities of all ship types, with formulas.
Gooseberry's Stellar Crisis School
- Intermediate and advanced tactics, including a detailed discussion of the Cuckoo Blitz series. Last updated early in 2000.
SourceForge: Project Info - Stellar Crisis Original
- Repository for SC source code (written in Pike, the scripting language for the Roxen web server), bug reports, game player and developer mailing lists, and related documentation.
Stellar Crisis Club
- Bulletin board for SC players. [Requires free Yahoo registration.]
Stellar Crisis Game Availability
- Shows open games on the various servers. Note that due to restrictions on wins and scores required to join games, any given empire may see a different set of open games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2012 at 19:43:05 UTC -