become an editor
the entire directory
only in Turn-Based/Dinosaur_King
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Dinosaur King
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Nintendo: Nintendo DS
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: S: Sega
- Preview, news, screenshots, and movies.
- Videos, screenshots, previews, news, feature list, reader review, and a message board.
- Preview, by Tiff Chow: "With battling and trading dinosaurs with friends enabled via Wi-Fi, Dinosaur King is shaping up to be an all-around fun game even for those unfamiliar with its televised origins." (July 29, 2008)
- Preview, by Tracy Erickson: "The real draw to Dinosaur King definitely lies in the fully-featured single player story, which could be quite the distraction for kids heading back to school given the game's September release." (May 21, 2008)
- Preview, by Matthew Keast: "At first the system seemed incredibly basic, and couldn’t possibly hold interest for any but the youngest of gamers. However, the combination of collecting dinos and working on the secondary layers of the system could prove fun for the slightly older kids." (May 19, 2008)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 5, 2008 4:06:41 PM EDT -