the entire directory
only in Turn-Based/Browser_Based
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Browser Based
Earth - 2025
Kings of Chaos
Tactics Arena Online
Clans and Guilds
Games: Video Games: Browser Based
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Browser Based
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Real-Time: Browser Based
Age of Chaos
- A quest for the land's throne. Has membership information, gaming instructions, high scores, and a discussion forum.
- A war game using form submissions as user input. Includes game instructions.
- Includes forums, an IRC chat, and registration page.
Balance of Power
- A java-based game. Features multi-player mode with a chat room, graphical interface, and high score list.
- A space exploration game inspired by TradeWars. Has a discussion forum and an FAQ.
- Join the arena and battle for gold and experience. Offers game statistics and memberships.
- Takes place on a map of medieval Europe. Provides instructions, a message board, and storyline. [Shockwave required.]
- A space game designed to build an empire. Features a manual and discussion forum.
- Medieval battle strategy. [Requires registration.]
Evernight - The Reign of Darkness
- A world of armies, monsters, and supernatural warfare. Has an FAQ, storyline, and screenshots.
- Adventure and strategy RPG offers cash and prizes.
- Multiplayer online space empire building game. Paid accounts unlock advanced game features.
The Five Pillars
- Free, multilingual, multiplayer game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Furnishes news, player help, screenshots, and a chat and forum.
- Players control a gang and to fight to expand territory. Offers a discussion forum and rules.
- Multiplayer game of strategy and diplomacy, featuring planet conquest, trading, spying, space fleets, armies, technology research, and alliances. Browser based with Java extensions. Free to play.
- Rule the galaxy in this space empire game. Features a map, chat, and market.
- A diplomacy in the ruins of an ancient stellar civilization.
- Offers documentation, halls of fame, and a forum.
Kosmor - Forces of the galaxies
- A space game. Includes a manual, registration, and a forum.
Legend of the Green Dragon
- An open source game based on Lord of the Red Dragon. Provides a member list, forum, and news.
- A digital world simulation. Has statistics, game information, and a how-to.
- Players play as a monster. Has instructions and high scores.
- Create mutants and fight for experience and money.
- Java-based game includes rankings and a discussion forum.
- Contains membership registration.
Orkfia II: Alliances At War
- A free graphical fantasy multi-player game.
- A gang-style game. Includes registration, rankings, and a guide.
- Flash-based game. Become a pimp on a quest for power.
- Offers a player's guide, message board, and news.
- A medieval-style fantasy game. Has news, screenshots, and signup information.
The Roman Arena
- A game where gladiators compete. Has high scores, help, and signup.
- Play a Roman gladiator.
- Create and battle armies. Includes instructions and news.
- Empire building. Includes registration page and overview.
Space Merchant Realms
- Offers player profiles and pictures, a forum, help, and statistics.
- A futuristic robotics game. Includes help, clans, and downloads.
- A war game where players gather resources, research technology and build troops.
- A game involving exploration, expansion, research and conflict. Similar to Master of Orion and is free to play. Includes manuals and a forum.
- A medieval based game. Includes forums, scoreboards, champion list, and help screens.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 9:41:29 AM EST -