become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kohan_Series/Immortal_Sovereigns
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Strategy: Real-Time: Kohan Series: Immortal Sovereigns
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Windows
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: T: TimeGate Studios
- Reviewed by Branislav Babovic, score: 81 out of 100. Includes screen shots.
The Armchair Empire
- Review with screenshots [scores 8.7/10].
Cheat Code Central
- Cheat codes.
- Cheat codes.
- Review, score: 89%. "Kohan took a chance by applying some new ideas to real-time strategy and it's gamers who will reap the rewards."
- Game profile, screen shots, review [8.5/10], cheat codes, and news.
Loki: Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns
- Provides an overview, MPEG preview, and forum for the Linux version of the game.
The Armchair Empire - Kohan II
- Preview by: Mark Leung. "With this title a long way off, it already seems as if it should almost be done with the laundry list of new features and changes it has." (July 05, 2002)
- Review, score: 8 out of 10. "One of the most innovative real-time strategy games we have come across in recent years, reinvigorating the genre with features more usually found in turn-based titles." (October 16, 2001)
- Review, score: 90%. "TimeGate Studios have wrapped the entire title in a scintillating storyline." (May 03, 2001)
Game Industry News
- Previewed by Pat Callahan. "Overall, Kohan is far more intellectually stimulating than many of its peers, and is likely to appeal to a smaller audience than comparable RTS titles." (January 01, 2001)
- Reviewed by C. Joshua Villines. Includes screen shots and system requirements. "A real gem. It offers carefully balanced, elegant gameplay that will challenge your brain rather than your double-click speed." Grade: A-. (December 31, 1969)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 7:05:10 AM EST -