become an editor
the entire directory
only in Real-Time/Browser_Based
Clans and Guilds
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Games: Video Games: Browser Based
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Browser Based
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Browser Based
- A free air combat game. Offers screenshots, storyline and links to active servers.
Ashes of Angels
- A space game where the player can become a trader, smuggler, or pirate. Includes missions, ship upgrades, rankings and a guide.
- Provides a forum, registration, rankings, and help.
- Includes a game manual, a wiki, and character information.
- A space-based attack and resource management game. Contains server statistics, screen shots, registration, and a forum. [Also in Bulgarian.]
Call of Combat
- Based on small-arms combat in WWII Europe. Furnishes player statistics, an FAQ, and a discussion forum.
Dogs of the Seas Pearl-Shop
- Free pirate game set in the past with role playing elements. Features two interactive GUIs, chat, battles, trade, missions, and a forum.
- A pay-to-play game where players build virtual robots. Includes a manual, screenshots, and a forum.
Fall of Rome
- RTS in which players compete against each other over the remnants of the (fallen) Roman Empire. Includes forums and documentation.
Galactic Emperor: Hegemony
- An empire building game of space conflict. Includes a forum, FAQs, and registration.
- Command worlds and warships try to conquer the universe. Features a message board.
- Futuristic MMORTS of galaxy wars. Features a battle simulator, forums, and alliances.
- A free-to-play fantasy browser game. Contains screenshots, game information and a forum.
Immortal Cities: Nile Online
- City building game set in ancient Egypt. Includes screenshots, forums, a wiki and registration page.
- A medieval-based theme. Provides screen shots, game information, registration, and a forum.
- Empire building game set in the Medieval Ages. Contains online manual, screenshots, forums, a blog and links to active servers.
Land of Destiny (LoD)
- Online strategy game in a midieval surrounding with economical, militairy and strategical aspects. The production systeem is inspired by The Settlers games. (available in several languages).
- Medieval MMORTS game that is based in Europe. Includes a forum, maps, wars, and customized troops.
- Role-playing fantasy game with quests. Incorporates hand-drawn concept art, screenshots, features and a forum.
- Includes general information and signups.
- Includes a tutorial, news, FAQs, and a forum.
The Order of Atlas
- Contains news, updates, data, and other material for Archspace and other games.
Quantum Legacy: Initial Tactics
- A 3D time travel game. Offers news, help, screenshots, and a discussion forum. [Shockwave required.]
- Country management in the medieval era. Includes guides, registration page and forums.
Realms of Rivalry
- Medieval era. Includes instructions, forums, and statistics.
- Persistent world with Empire management and battles. Has a classic version of the game available. Includes chat, forums, and documentation.
- Free multiplayer online robots battle game. Includes help, missions, game maps edition, forum, chat, high scores. [Requires Flash]
- Gladiator themed multiplayer game. Registration required to play.
- An empire control game. Has a forum and rankings.
- Includes news, an introduction and FAQ, and a forum.
- Build, operate, and maintain a crime network. Includes high scores and a forum.
- Rule and planet and build fleets of ships. Offers message board, online play, and manual.
- Build a kingdom. Includes rules, wallpaper, help, and a forum.
- Real-time military strategy game. Screenshots, game manual, and FAQs.
- Empire building game. Includes forums, documentation and a Java chatroom.
- A massively multiplayer space game.
- A battle game with map, news, rankings, and forum. The goal is to survive.
World War 3
- Furnishes news, statistics, player profiles, and a forum.
- An empire building game set in the 25th century. Contains game information, screenshots, forums and links to active servers.
- Wage war, research technologies, control armies and construct buildings in this free game. Includes forum, chat, manual and screenshots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 9:54:03 UTC -