become an editor
the entire directory
only in Real-Time/BattleForge
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Strategy: Real-Time: BattleForge
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Windows
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: E: Electronic Arts
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Massive Multiplayer Online
This category in other languages:
- Review, by Nathan Meunier: "EA Phenomic has successfully pulled off a surprisingly natural convergence of two very different types of gameplay." [Rating: 4.3 out of 5]
- Previews, news, screenshots, and movies.
- Videos, screenshots, score averages, article links, and a message board.
- Videos, screenshots, review, preview, news, blogs, and a message board.
- Review, by Dan Whitehead: "Any card game brings with it a certain investment requirement; investment in the time to master the intricacies of the perfect deck, and an ongoing financial investment in the cards to build it. Battleforge is a commendable attempt to find common ground between that mindset and the twin lures of RTS and MMO play, but it can't quite pull them together strongly enough to justify that same level of dedication." [Rating: 6 out of 10] (March 30, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 11, 2012 2:05:07 PM EDT -