become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beach_Spikers/Reviews_and_Previews
Reviews and Previews
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Sports: Volleyball: Beach Spikers: Reviews and Previews
Games: Video Games: News and Reviews
Games: Video Games: Sports: News and Reviews
ContactMusic.com - Review (GameCube)
- Review, by staff: "Beach Spikers is enjoyable enough to warrant the attention of any player looking for some fun and fast arcade action." [Score: 8.5 out of 10]
- Reviewed by Troy Roberts [Grade: B+]. "It's fun and addictive."
- Reviewed by Gearóid Reidy, score: 7.7 out of 10. "No matter how much fun it is to create your own partner and train them up, nothing compares to having a few friends over whom you can swear and throw cushions at when they miss simple balls."
Gaming Target - Review (GameCube)
- Review, by Adam Woolcott: "...Beach Spikers will not only appeal to volleyball fans, but also gamers who just want a fun game to play, either by themselves or with a group of friends." [Score: 8.6 out of 10] (April 02, 2003)
- Reviewed by Tom Bramwell [7/10] "As a multiplayer game though, Beach Spikers is exceptional." Includes screen shots. (December 10, 2002)
- Review with screen shots. "A very good game - not explosive, it won't turn the gaming world on its head. But it is incredibly easy to pick-up and play." Score: 8.2 out of 10. (November 06, 2002)
- Reviewed by Miguel Concepcion, score: 3 out of 5. "Features an excellent control scheme and upgraded graphics but it still feels shallow. The AI mode definitely could have been deeper and the addition of more extra features would have been a plus. " (August 16, 2002)
- Reviewed by Matt Casamassina, score: 8.2 out of 10. "It's no simulation, nor is it the deepest experience to be had, but it is pretty and addictive all the same, particularly as a multiplayer venture." (August 12, 2002)
Reviews and Previews
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:10:27 PM EDT -