become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming_Games/Core_War
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Simulation: Programming Games: Core War
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
A. K. Dewdney's Scientific American Articles on Core War
- HTML versions of the original articles from Scientific American in the 1980's.
A.R.E.S. - CoreWar IDE
- An integrated development environment for the game.
Christoph's CoreWar Page
- Links to informational pages, servers, projects, and resources.
- Features information, competitions, links, events, and downloads.
Core War - King of the Hill
- The official KOTH tournament.
Corewar Imp Ring
- List of websites devoted to the game.
- Redcoders Frenzy tournament. Contains schedule, beginner's guides, benchmarks, and links.
- A lightweight portal.
CoreWar Koenigstuhl Page
- A hill with several categories where every program fights every other program.
Corewar, the War of the Programmers
- Home of the Corewar library, including tutorials, strategy guides, history and journals. Also contains the nano and tiny programming pages.
- A forum to discuss all aspects of Core War programming.
Evolved Core Warriors
- Offers links and downloads.
Genetic Algorithms to Evolve Core Warriors
- Some slides about using a genetic algorithm for evolving Core Warriors.
The Imp Ring
- A webring of sites related to Core War.
- A King of the Hill server featuring 7 hills.
MARS - Memory Array Redcode Simulator
- Java applet version 1.2b for ICWS88 by T. Kentemich and W. Zimmer.
Neo's World of Corewar
- Home of the Corewar Mini Challenges.
nMars: Corewars MARS for .NET
- Engine, compiler and IDE for the game.
On The Evolution of Corewar Warriors
- An academic paper analysing Core War.
Phil Knight's Core War
- Windows NT/95/98 Core War programs and utilities.
Philip Kendall's Core War
- A guide to getting started and several downloadable Core Warriors.
- Forums, tutorials, source code and binaries.
pMARS Official Home Page
- pMARS is the official Core War simulator of the ICWS and the rec.games.corewar newsgroup.
- Some information about the R.O.M.E. 68000, a new system for Core War.
- FAQ from the Usenet newsgroup rec.games.corewar.
- A program that evolves warriors for the game of Core War.
SourceForge: Core War
- A stable and complete implementation of Core War.
Thoughts on Corewar
- Reports news and developments in the game.
Usenet rec.games.corewar -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:20:57 PM EDT -