become an editor
the entire directory
only in God_Games/Creatures_Series
Creatures 3 and Docking Station
Chats and Forums
Computers: Artificial Life
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Linux
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Macintosh
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Windows
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: C: Creature Labs
Games: Video Games: Simulation: Life Games
Games: Video Games: Simulation: Life Games: Petz Games
This category in other languages:
The Creatures Wiki
- Creatures encyclopedia maintained by community members.
Gameware Development, Creature Labs
- Official Creatures website, with company profile, game information, developer tools, several addon packs, history, FAQs and guides.
Adventures in Nornsitting
- Norn breeds and art for C1/C2/C3.
- Worlds, breeds, cobs/agents, adoptions, tools, tutorials, game downloads and a forum. Supports C1, C2, C3/DS and CV.
- Utilities including the C1/C2 COB editor program BoBCoB, and the C2 cheat program BoBTweak.
- Community news, downloads, forums, gallery and information. Home of the community Survivor game.
Creatures Community Spirit Festival
- Annual community event with new cobs/agents, metarooms, breeds, competitions and news.
Helen's Bibble Directory
- COBs, FAQs, adoptions, clipart, utilities and humour.
- C1 worlds, COBs for C1/C2/C3, gameplay tips, and a names list.
- Agents, adoptions and a list of breeds. [English or German]
The Norn Setter
- Adoptions for C1/C2/DS, links and features.
- Contains C1 COBs, C3 agents, norns and genomes.
- COBs for C1, adoptions for C1/DS, fan art, and an archive of "Slinks Specials" website contents.
Gamasutra - Interview with Toby Simpson
- The Creative Director of the Creatures series discusses development and the future. (May 22, 1998)
Usenet alt.games.creatures -
Usenet alt.games.creatures.moderated -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2015 at 13:05:04 UTC -