the entire directory
only in Flight/Virtual_Airlines
This category in other languages:
Air Canadian Virtual
- English and French language VA with 9 aircraft types and hubs at five Canadian cities. Promotes online flying with VATSIM.
Air Wisconsin Virtual Airlines
- Mirrors its real world counterpart as a United Express franchise operating from Denver and Chicago O Hare. Fleet is BAe 146, Canadair Regional Jet and Do 328
Air-Child Virtual Airlines
- International VA operating for the benefit of Unicef. Key features: Sponsoring program that turns VA miles into real world money for Unicef. FS2004, FSX, X-Plane. Extensive route database with automated company flight plans. Automated pirep system, supporting 4 major add-ons.
Air1 Virtual Airways
- AIR1 Virtuak Airways is a low cost virtual airline using Microsoft flight simulator.
AirMinneapolis Virtual Airlines
- Based at Minneaspolis, this VA flies to 17 destinations with Boeing 737s.
AirSource - The Original Pilots Union
- A team of dedicated Virtual Pilots spanning the globe, using Microsoft flight Simulator and flying the schedules of over 400 Airlines.
- A virtual airline based at Lake Hood Anchorage, the largest and busiest float plane base in the world.
Altair Virtual Airlines
- Features for virtual pilots. Operates from hubs in America (North and South) and Europe. Manuals, pilot handbooks, forum and aircraft.
American Blue Airlines
- Hubs in Salt Lake City, Detroit, and Albany, New York. Fleet not available for download (14-Aug-01)
American Flight Airways Virtual Airlines
- International Airline with US hubs in Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, Phoenix, San Francisco and Washington DC. Divisions in Australia and Latin America.
American Transcontinental Virtual Airlines
- Operates out of Los Angeles using a variety of aircraft for US flights.
Arabian Airlines Virtual Aviation
- Arabian Airlines is a virtual airline and real world business concept based in Amman and Dubai.
Atlantic Aerospace Corporation
- Using 10 hubs on 4 continents, with over 800 destinations including Sydney, Australia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Paris, France. Aircrafts in company livery available for download in the hangar section. Pilot report submission form. VATSIM certified.
Atlantis Airlines VA
- A virtual airline that serves the United States and Europe. We also have alliances throughout the world with other top virtual airlines.
Australian Coast to Coast Virtual Airlines
- Based in Australia, but with hundreds of passenger and cargo flights to locations worldwide. This VA uses the FSAirlines system to track flights, and has a voice server for the use of its pilot community.
Canadian Virtual Airlines
- With hubs at Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax and a mixed fleet from PC12 up to MD11. Large membership and automated PIREPs.
Caribbean Sun Airways
- CSA is a collective staff of dedicated pilots and employees. Hubs in Miami, San Juan and Dallas. With a forum and news section.
- Nice and funny VA operating in US and Canada. Aircraft available in company colors. The pilots can use a web based forum. Information is offered within a well designed homepage outfit.
CIX VFR Club
- A virtual VFR flying Club whose members enjoy flying extremely realistic simulated light aircraft, chiefly around the United Kingdom whilst connected to the VATSIM network.
Crystal Air Virtual Airlines
- We are new VA on the VAFS system. Join now for a great flying exerience.
- Based in New England, DC-3 Airways uses historical DC-3 aircraft on scheduled and charter work.
Eureka Air Virtual
- A virtual airline flying the CRJ-700 to several cities in California, and with an emphsis on realism.
Euro Skyes VA
- International virtual airline based at Heathrow and Manchester. Fleet is Saab 2000, Cessna Citation, 737, 747, 757, 767 and 777. Global route network.
- Operates from 6 European Hubs: London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Athens, Bucharest and Zurich. Large fleet free for download (all aircrafts in euroharmony livery), also helicopters included.
European Overseas Aiways Company
- A virtual corporate enterprise which flies 200 destinations in more than 90 nations world-wide.
F.S Flight Club International
- Includes news, information, pilots, and pictures.
- Member of Voyager Airlines Holdings. Hub at Miami and uses real world airline schedules.
Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo
- FDvAC is a free-flight cargo virtual airline on the vatsim network. Fly anywhere, anytime in any cargo aircraft. You are the boss!
German Airways VA
- Based in Munich, the fleet consists of Airbus A318/320/340, Canadair RJ and Boeing 747 aircraft. It operates on international routes all around the world.
Global Air International
- A virtual airline serving the world. Parent company of Global Express Airways.
GOFOR IT World Flights
- Fly world flights, covering over 70,000 miles visiting every continent in one single world flight. Provides flight planners and aircraft.
HertsAir UK Virtual Airline
- FS2000 VA operating smaller types (Beechjet and Jetstream), mainly from Luton.
- Offers information and links.
- VA with bases at Ronaldsway and Liverpool.
Kings Virtual Airways
- A virtual airline operating routes in North America
LewisAire Virtual Airlines
- A regional bush-flying virtual airline operation out of British Columbia, Canada.
- Uses the Microsoft FS with the program "Radar Contact" for her operations. Flights are planned for the US (mainly) and Canada.
Lynx Airways Worldwide
- Offers realistic operations of flight, flight hour documentation and tracking, and worldwide flight schedules.
MetroAir Virtual Airlines
- Focused on providing financial realism, based at Detroit Metro.
New York Flying Club
- Low flying people that still navigate by looking out the window, and fly slow enough to see what is there. With home bases at Farmingdale-Republic, Islip-MacArthur, Teterboro-New Jersey and Danbury-Connecticut. Class B, C and D airspace to and from Allentown, Eastern Pennsylvania and other smaller airports in the area.
Nordic Air Group
- Scandinavian based alliance of over 40 individual virtual airlines all over the world. Schedules and flightplans are orientated on the real live airlines. Flight training according ICAO standards for member pilots. Many aircrafts available for FS98, FS2000 and FS2002.
- Virtual Airline based out of Washington National (Regan) Airport. Includes roster and fleet.
- Military-based. Offers information about operations and recruitment.
Royal Air Maroc VA
- A new generation of virtual airlines for the Microsoft Flight Simulator
Second City Executive Charters
- This is a Virtual Charter Service operating out of the Chicagoland area. Doesn't own a fleet - every member pilot brings his own aircraft.
- An organization for Virtual Airlines on the VATSIM and Virtual Skies Flight Simulation Networks that essentially creates an airline simulation, online flying, and virtual airline PIREP system all rolled into one.
SKY Israel Airlines
- Established Israeli VA with Boeing 737s and Dash 8s. Serves nine destinations.
SN Virtual Airlines Group
- Based on the former Sabena Airlines and the SN Brussels Airlines. Sabena and SN Brussels Airlines aircraft for the MS flightsimulator in the fleet section free for download. With news, statistics, pilot lounge and information. Flightplans and time tables also on the site. Have an official permission of the former Sabena airlines and the SN Brussels Airlines.
Snowsky Virtual Airlines
- Offers information, downloads, and a community.
Southwest Virtual Airlines & ATC
- Virtual airline with live flight tracking, automatic pilot pay, scheduled routes, live chat support, and ProATC FSX multiplayer sessions. SWAVA.net features its own TeamSpeak server, forums, flight videos, and more.
St Paul Airlines
- A virtual airline with a worldwide schedule. It includes bush and Angel flight divisions. Flights can be made online and using FSACARS.
Swiss Virtual Air Lines
- Well established virtual airline representing Switzerland's largest air carrier since 2001 in the virtual skies.
TNT Virtual Airways
- Simulates TNT Airways cargo . Offers information, downloads, and attractions. we use ms flightsimulator 2004-x to fly the real live routes of TNT Airways.we do this on the vatsim server.
TradeWind Caribbean Airlines (TCA)
- Virtual Airline based in the Caribbean, active since 1995 with 500 members.
Virgin Blue VA
- A VA of the budget airline, Virgin Blue
Virtual Air Canada
- Operates from four hubs: Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto and Montreal. Complete fleet for FS2004 available for download. The members are supported in a "Crew Bases" area with information and tools. This virtual airline is over 8 years old, a member of the "Virtual Star Alliance", and is based off the real world airline.
Virtual Back Country Flight Association
- Bush pilots, Alaska, VA, ERA Aviation. Grizzly Flight Services
Virtual Delta Airlines
- JFK Hub. Includes news and information.
Virtual Floatplane Glacier Bay
- A small virtual airline, flying VFR with seaplanes in the region Glacier Bay.Homebase is Juneau Intl Airport PAJN with the seaplane base PAJ1.
- Simulates cargo airlines. Offers information, downloads, and attractions.
- Conglomerate holding VA incorporating fourteen VAs including famous names like Nene, Destiny, Tidewater and Great Lakes Express.
Westbridge Air Services
- A virtual airline based on the FlyNET system. Domestic and international routes from hubs in England, Ireland and Denmark. A fun but professional operation.
- Large virtual airline with worldwide coverage.
White Crow Airlines
- A fun and easy virtual airline that looks after its pilots and lets them fly where, when and what they want!
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 7:15:10 UTC -