become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modifications_and_Add-Ons/Source_Modifications
Modifications and Add-Ons
- DOS port with editing features and a number of bug fixes. Compiled and source downloads and a feature list available.
- Port for deathmatch play on the Internet. Offers downloads for Windows, FreeBSD and Linux, and a discussion forum. No longer maintained.
- Windows port with Direct3D and splitscreen capabilities. Also supports full 3D stereoscopic effect.
- Presents the engine and offers downloads, links, and forums.
- A Doom engine port based on Smack My Marine Up (SMMU). Includes scripting, portals, polyobjects, and Heretic support, and will power the upcoming Millennium and Mordeth TC modifications. Software rendering. (GPL) [Windows]
- Volunteer project to create a free version of Doom data files (WADs). These can be used with any Doom engine. (3-clause BSD)
- DOS port based on MBF, with various extra features particularly for Dehacked work. Binaries, source code and editing demonstrations available.
- Engine with new features for enhanced deathmatch games, available for most major platforms. Contains discussion forums, development news, documentation, and links to derived engines.
- Port to Windows NT, no longer developed. Binary and source downloads.
- A port for Windows and Linux that closely emulates the original game.
- A process monitor and manager for *nix systems, using Doom as an interface.
What Is MBF, Anyway?
- Brief information about the Marine's Best Friend Doom engine, for DOS.
- Windows port with higher resolutions and a console. Program download, source code, documentation and a front end available. Not updated.
- Enhanced port for Windows. With compiled and source downloads, development news, tutorials for the new features and a discussion forum.
- OpenGL port for Windows. Binary and source code downloads, and a discussion forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 26, 2015 at 11:04:44 UTC -