become an editor
the entire directory
only in Doom_Series/Editing
- Node builder, with downloads and documentation available.
- WAD composer tool, which can extract all types of data from WADs, and build WADs from a collection of resources.
- An advanced Doom, Heretic and Hexen map editor.
- New standard for Doom nodes data needed for OpenGL rendering, and the node building tool to produce this data.
- Free download, help, and online registration for DeePsea, a fully featured Doom editor for Windows.
- Computer generated levels. Screenshot, description and download.
- A random map generator for FreeDoom. Offers the current version and release history.
- eXtendable Wad Editor, which edits levels and associated resources for Doom levels and a range of other games.
- A level editor for Unix and Linux systems which supports the Doom games, the Doom betas, and Heretic, Hexen and Strife.
- Fast nodes and reject builder, for Windows and Linux.
Usenet rec.games.computer.doom.editing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2013 at 15:24:08 UTC -