become an editor
the entire directory
only in Castle_Wolfenstein_Series/Wolfenstein
Castle Wolfenstein Series
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Linux
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Windows
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Microsoft: Xbox 360
Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Sony: PlayStation 3
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: I: id Software
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: R: Raven Software
- Preview, by Tom Bramwell: "It's self-conscious about its contemporaries, anyway, promising cover-minded enemies, realistic physics, branching levels, upgradeable weapons, optional objectives and gameplay-influencing alliances with local resistance fighters."
- Preview, news, screenshots, and movies.
- Preview, videos, screenshots, news, feature list, blogs, and a message board.
- Preview, by Tom Chick: "Activision and Raven kick off QuakeCon with their 360/PS3/PC revival of the Wolfenstein franchise." (July 31, 2008)
- Preview, by Nick Breckon: "From what I saw, Wolfenstein is a Raven game. No one piece of the puzzle stuck out; the graphics are clean, and the gameplay is tested. Nothing revolutionary, but nothing to worry about." (July 31, 2008)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2014 at 0:49:58 UTC -