become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rogue-like/Rogue
Cheats and Hints
Reviews and Previews
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: E: Epyx
A Brief History of Rogue
- Glenn R. Wichman's firsthand account of Rogue's origins and collected remarks from players.
Epyx Rogue Instruction Manual
- Complete reproduction of original documentation for the IBM PC and PCjr.
Google Groups - net.games.rogue
- Threaded archive of Usenet posts. (Discontinued November 1986)
Google Groups - rec.games.rogue
- Threaded archive of Usenet posts. (Discontinued September 1994)
- Palm OS synthesis of Rogue 5.3 and URogue. Changelog, tips, source and executable files, and build instructions.
- Linuxrogue ported to OCaml. Documentation and source.
MobyGames - Rogue: The Adventure Game
- Production notes, cover art, screenshots, and ad blurbs for Epyx MS-DOS release.
- Windows CE port of Rogue 5.3. Screenshots, source and executable files, related links.
Rog-O-Matic - A Belligerent Expert System
- Presents features, architecture, and performance relative to human players. (May 16, 1984)
Rogue Buffer Overflow
- Identifies security flaw in save routine and offers an unofficial patch.
Rogue Clone IV
- Formerly known as DOS Rogue Clone. Source and executables for DOS and Windows.
- Basic port to OS X. Source and executable available.
Rogue for Windows
- Recompilation of DOS Rogue 5.3-clone. Overview, executable, and links.
- Decrypts and output scorefile for rogue985. Overview and source.
Tril's Rogue Stuff
- Linux patch to rogue985 sources and DOS executable.
World of Spectrum - Rogue
- Coverage of ZX Spectrum version. Executable files, screenshots, and related information.
Usenet rec.games.roguelike.rogue -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2014 at 4:01:02 UTC -