become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rogue-like/Independent_Developers
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Rogue-like: Independent Developers
Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Downloads
Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Independent Developers
- Sci-fi theme. Screenshot, release notes, and Windows executable.
- Screenshots, documentation, MS-DOS executable and source files.
- Requires UNIX-like system. Overview, player documentation, and source.
- Educational variation where letters represent nationalities. Summary, screenshots, and MS-DOS executable.
- Developer diary, Windows executables, and screenshots.
Golem: Lands of Shadow
- Isometric perspective graphics. Screenshots, background, and developer contact.
- Multiplayer, networked roguelike developed in Perl.
Incursion: Assault on the Halls of the Goblin King
- Influenced by Omega and the d20 Game System. Screenshots, technical paper, and Windows executable.
Iter Vehemens ad Necem
- Graphical variant. News, screenshots, and source and executable files for MS-DOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Post-apocalyptic. Overview, screenshots, and Windows executable.
- Graphic game for MS-DOS. News, development notes, screenshots, and executable.
- Fantasy CRPG written in Java. Screenshots, development notes, source and executable content.
- Graphical. Offers overview, screenshot, and source.
Lost Labyrinth - FreeBasic Version
- Graphic gameplay inspired by Zelda series. News, user forum, screenshots, and Windows source and executables. Classic version made in Free Basic
Lost Labyrinth - PureBasic Version
- Coffeebreak dungeon crawling game. Abstract roguelike with smooth scrolling. Made by the creators of the original FreeBasic version
Martin's Dungeon Bash
- Basic implementation. Development notes, buglist, and source.
Ng Java Roguelike Engine Project
- Programming framework. Overview, design documents, and prototype Angband implementation.
- Graphical. Documentation, DOS executable, and link to FAQ.
- Development weblog. Windows executable available.
- Source and executables for Palm OS. Screenshots, user manual, and public forums.
- News, screenshots, source, and executables for Windows and OS X.
- For the Game Boy Advance. Screenshots, development notes, and executables.
- Simple starter implementation. Source files and development tips.
Quest for Pants
- Implemented in Squeak. Screenshot, overview, source, and Linux executable.
- Screenshot and executable files.
- Set in the world of Pokey the Penguin. DOS executable and source. Unfinished.
- Features graphical frontend. Overview, screenshots, build instructions, source, and executables for OS X and Windows.
- Technical documentation, source, and Windows executable.
Slaves to Armok
- News, screenshots, design roadmap, player forum, and executable files.
- Play online. FAQ, manual, and forums. [Requires Flash]
- Changelog, screenshots, source, and executable files.
- Oriental theme. Overview, screenshots, and news.
- Science fiction theme. DOS, Linux, and OS X executables, guidebook, and forum.
Usenet rec.games.roguelike.development -
Usenet rec.games.roguelike.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 12:15:07 PM EST -