become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roleplaying/Independent_Developers
Open Directory - Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Independent Developers
Massive Multiplayer Online
Dragon Warrior Series
Phantasy Star Series
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: Independent Developers
Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Downloads
- Site about the project Soul Saga from Mike Gale. Contains FAQ, news and media.
- A free and open source gaming engine RPG game maker. Screenshots, news, and download.
Fate of Io
- Volunteer-based non-profit project aimed at producing a single-player RPG game for the computer. Contributions from a variety of areas is needed, including concept art, character development, music and programming. Features world, characters and story.
- Original games, downloads, project list, store and general information.
- Isometric role-playing game for both the flash player platform and desktop.
Heroes of Loot
- Dungeon crawling indie game from Orange Pixel. Contains Dev Log, Media and Guide.
- Developer of Knights of the Chalice, a turn-based RPG for Windows, and includes screen shots, downloads, and forums.
- Alien Software downloads and sales, including the Neophyte series.
- Produced games. portfolio and about
Legend Of Dragons
- Freeware 8-bit console style game written with Quick Basic 4.5.
Middle Earth: The Third Age
- Development information.
- A turn-based survival RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world. Runs on PC, Mac, Linux, and browser.
- A retro-style zombie survival RPG for PC, Mac, and Linux. Describes the current and upcoming features, modding information, and how to purchase.
Psion's Sanctum Sanctorum
- A site about the cRPG game Realmz and Divinity (from Fantasoft LLC), as well as about the Sword Lands trilogy of official scenarios for Realmz.
- About the Space Anime RPG game Questverse. Check out the latest news, media, game universe data and achievements.
- A 3D multiplayer role playing game project based on Ogre3D.
Rawbots - Robot crafting sandbox game
- A robot crafting sandbox game where players can design, build and even program robots to battle with.
- 2D top-down/platformer style Roleplaying Game, registration required to log in.
Robin of the Wood
- Review by Crash. Game produced by Odin Computer Graphics in machine code. [94%]
- Free multiplayer online RPG inspired by Legends of Kesmai.
- A computer role playing game that includes two large adventures, a few smaller ones, a random adventure generator and the RuneSword RPG construction set. Features downloads, screen shots, message board, FAQs and links.
- A multiplayer, multiplatform randomly-generated-dungeon exploration game.
- Work in Progress RPG game Panthera.
Winter Wolves Games
- Site of the successful jrpg game producer, Celso Riva. Contains his games, FAQ and news.
- XtremeWorlds is a free and simple to use 2D MMORPG Maker. Contains active servers, forums, documentation and download areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2014 at 6:24:13 UTC -